Khristian Lander Commits to Indiana

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Thank you. 0708 is the guy though. Listen when he talks and always know things can and will change. 

Trust me. As I mentioned in another thread....couple of you guys have made some of us follow this board and revisions for almost 13 years after the Sampson stuff. Smart guys stay on this board and we thank you.

7 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

He wants to, and is in line to.  As long as there are no set backs he will be a Hoosier next year.

I begged for 2021 Final Four talk when Archie was hired. TJD, Race, Jerome, Brunk, Smith, Al, Rob....in addition to hungry aspiring Hoosiers and now add a prospect like this? I might do 90 minutes on the elliptical in the morning besides 45. Thanks again as always!

6 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

I’ll say it once, and it’s not set in stone, Kaufman, Duncomb, Goode all real close to committing or IU is in the lead.  Furst going to MSU from what I’ve been told.

Thank you as always for what you bring to the board. Goode doesn’t have an offer yet, right? Offer then snap commitment?

5 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Just remember this one next time I’m wrong please.....😂🤣

Don’t tell me what to do, sir!  I reserve the right to irrationally fly off the handle at the mere mention of bad tidings or foul slight as per my IU basketball traditional upbringing dictates! 😃😜

1 minute ago, IUwins0708 said:

Just remember this one next time I’m wrong please.....😂🤣

Your never wrong...honestly kids change their mind...even our coaches get mislead or misjudge what the kid might do. We know if you get info on a kid it’s that that kid is really interested in us...nothing is 100%.

Wowwwww, this is just absolutely huge in so many aspects.  Perception, recruiting momentum, and just fills a big time need.  Winning games like they did on Sunday and landing recruits like this is how you silence the doubters (including me).  Can’t wait to argue with people saying he won’t be able to take minutes from our mediocre returning guards all off-season, lol.

Just now, IUfaninIllinois said:

What type of player is Duncomb? Is he legit or more raw kinda like Race?

My thought on him is not instant impact but also not a project.  So yeah A taller less athletic Race is an ok comparison.  Totally different players but their stats could mirror each other.  Better version of Brunk maybe a better comparison.  Haven’t seen him live but on videos seems to run the floor ok, not great but ok.  

Archived