Khristian Lander Commits to Indiana

32 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

I’ll say it once, and it’s not set in stone, Kaufman, Duncomb, Goode all real close to committing or IU is in the lead.  Furst going to MSU from what I’ve been 

Where does Wesley fall in at ? I was hoping for this kid as well...does  Anderson play apart in this..he seems to have lost his role on the team

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

I guess I shouldn’t say all Indiana.  Duncomb is from Cincy, brain fart on that one.  Midwestern kids, that works better.

Hmmmmm......used up the brownie points for being right kinda quick there.  Guess ur guna have to make sure ur right a whole bunch in the near future. 😏🤣

31 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

I’ll say it once, and it’s not set in stone, Kaufman, Duncomb, Goode all real close to committing or IU is in the lead.  Furst going to MSU from what I’ve been told.

I saw a thing where Kaufman and Lander don't want to play together. That they avoided playing AAU together throughout high school. Don't know if this is true or not though, but just saw that somewhere the other day. 

15 minutes ago, Jackson Kellogs said:

I saw a thing where Kaufman and Lander don't want to play together. That they avoided playing AAU together throughout high school. Don't know if this is true or not though, but just saw that somewhere the other day. 

A friend of mine just txt me the very same thing..said its coming from a rival board

23 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

Where does Wesley fall in at ? I was hoping for this kid as well...does  Anderson play apart in this..he seems to have lost his role on the team

I sure hope Anderson sticks around. We need 4 year players, and I believe Damezi is someone who can and will contribute big time come his senior year. Guys like that are really important for a programs long term health.

5 hours ago, BGleas said:

Just my uninformed opinion, since I haven't seen these kids play and obviously don't know them, but in my opinion a reclass only makes sense for IU in this case if the plan ahead of time if for him to be here at minimum 2 years. If his plan is to try and be a one and done, then I'd rather add a grad transfer shooter/point guard for the one season that comes in with experience at the collegiate level. 

If the plan would be for him to come in for two years, then you absolutely want him to reclass if he's interested in that. 

What I had meant was... If he wants to commit you take him!!

45 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

This is just a guess. Wesley seems to be at almost every ND home game with his parents. They’re a very tight knit family so that may play into it. As far as Anderson goes, Blake’s Dad was a star at Ball state in the mid 80’s, he’s big on development, if he sees a lack of progress from one year to the next for the players on a certain team, then that will be a hindrance. It’s not going to be only on Damezi’s progress, but his development in this system isn’t helping either. You can bet that Derrick is in close contact with Damezi on the critical things that are of concern to Derrick for his son, but in the end, he will still leave it all up to Blake and where he feels most comfortable. He’s really good friends with J.R. koslezc... who already committed to ND.

45 minutes ago, Jackson Kellogs said:

A lot of that stuff gets blown out of proportion due to AAU affiliates.  They both wanted to be the “man” on their respective teams to showcase their talents. They get a long just fine.

3 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

Rumors that a former 5 star from Indiana might be wanting a change of scenery ...if ncaa changes the transfer rule in May it could open some doors...sometime a fresh new start can do wonders...probably just rumors though

Care to elaborate?

8 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

Rumors that a former 5 star from Indiana might be wanting a change of scenery ...if ncaa changes the transfer rule in May it could open some doors...sometime a fresh new start can do wonders...probably just rumors though

Dont want him here. He missed his chance. 

Archived