Khristian Lander Commits to Indiana

40 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Would bet this is COVID-related, if y'all only knew what these guys are going through

Yeah no one else has any idea what they're going through.  I've only left the house a handful of times the past 2 months and that was while wearing a mask at the grocery as have many others.  No idea at all.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dbmhoosier said:

Yeah no one else has any idea what they're going through.  I've only left the house a handful of times the past 2 months and that was while wearing a mask at the grocery as have many others.  No idea at all.

Maybe he meant we don't really know what he had to do to reclassify..

5 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Local paper dug out a file photo of Khristian playing New Albany to commemorate his reclassification.  He would have been a freshman at the time.  That other guy was a Senior.

See the source image

Even there you can see the wrist/thumb is a problem.  

3 hours ago, btownqb said:

Even there you can see the wrist/thumb is a problem.  

Aaannnndddddd que all the haters....."wrist didn't seem to bother him there" as they eat their mini-wheats (un frosted) before they push their ford truck to work.....up hill.....both ways....in 2 feet of snow.

36 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Awesome article.  Still hoping we can see a Junior TJD catching passes with Lander. Now THATS a team that will dominate the big ten. 

honestly with how slow IU has progrssed as s system in the last 3 years, i wouldn't expect a huge jump in national rankings and over growth of the program.  It seems to be a slow burn approach so i would expect TJD to be here for his Junior year.  Which would make year 5 for CAM a EE or FF type of team with the talent that we would have on the roster.

On 5/22/2020 at 10:02 AM, IowaHoosierFan said:

honestly with how slow IU has progrssed as s system in the last 3 years, i wouldn't expect a huge jump in national rankings and over growth of the program.  It seems to be a slow burn approach so i would expect TJD to be here for his Junior year.  Which would make year 5 for CAM a EE or FF type of team with the talent that we would have on the roster.

Man wouldn't that be nice...

image.png.2a2feb16b7ee4939cc341e827e143543.png

plus whoever else we add besides Duncomb. 🙏

Would be awesome if that entire group came back but the harsh reality of late makes it is difficult to imagine any team returning that many players. Transfers are the norm and if TJD has a strong season he's probably not hanging around. 

I'm waiting for the day they have  a reliable group of four bigs, at least two point guards, at at least two wings with at least three out of the group can shoot from deep. Last season they only had 3 guards total who could play (only one of them a legit point) and most years they are thin up front. 

3 hours ago, Euroclydon said:

Would be awesome if that entire group came back but the harsh reality of late makes it is difficult to imagine any team returning that many players. Transfers are the norm and if TJD has a strong season he's probably not hanging around. 

I'm waiting for the day they have  a reliable group of four bigs, at least two point guards, at at least two wings with at least three out of the group can shoot from deep. Last season they only had 3 guards total who could play (only one of them a legit point) and most years they are thin up front. 

I think Armaan held his own in limited minutes last year. Problem all around was when Rob wasn’t on the floor the offense suffered severely because neither Al or Green could run the point effectively.

That said this get old and stay old verbiage is perhaps easier said then done. If we bring in really successful talents they are going to leave early and several others will transfer for more minutes or a better role. In the end it will just take a special group of young men with great leadership from a couple upperclassman and some really talented young kids.

Archived