Khristian Lander Commits to Indiana

1 hour ago, Zlinedavid said:

Next time I show up to a basketball camp, I'm getting measured in these:

delight-600sk-02-dmcanw_a4241726-f81e-40

What's really screwed up about that is if that's a real shoe, there are women who would wear it. Some women would wear bear traps on their feet if they thought it made their legs look good...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Apparently Juwan Howard made a trip to Evansville yesterday.

I've heard he likes Michigan....but without Belien I don't know if Michigan is the same type of team he would be interested in playing for. Howard would have to prove to me what he is going to do there...and I don't think he has an easy job this year.

I also thought I read somewhere he was a big Michigan fan..  Whether that means he will play for them I don't know. 

Being that he is a 2021 recruit will he be committing anytime soon. He can watch all these programs progression for a season or 2 before making his choice. 

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

I've heard he likes Michigan....but without Belien I don't know if Michigan is the same type of team he would be interested in playing for. Howard would have to prove to me what he is going to do there...and I don't think he has an easy job this year.

Big time insider fpeaugh started the rumor that he was a big UM fan.  So it must be true.  

1 hour ago, dbmhoosier said:

Big time insider fpeaugh started the rumor that he was a big UM fan.  So it must be true.  

If that is the case then nevermind. I didn't know where I heard that he had grown up a Michigan fan. I would be shocked if Howard can keep that programs momentum going forward.

1 hour ago, ATX_sig said:

I also thought I read somewhere he was a big Michigan fan..  Whether that means he will play for them I don't know. 

Being that he is a 2021 recruit will he be committing anytime soon. He can watch all these programs progression for a season or 2 before making his choice. 

247 has him as a 50/50 choice between IU and Michigan...I'm guessing they had to have gotten that from somewhere...

Screenshot_20191010-124618_Chrome.jpg

This is one we can ill afford to lose. I'm not saying we will but this one would set us back because we have not landed another pg on this roster (and doesn't look like one in 2020 at this point) other than Rob. Archie being a point guard himself I'm sure he knows how important the position is and wouldn't leave us hanging.

I talk to one of his family members often. His bedroom is blue with a Maize M on the wall. I was told that it would be hard to pull him from Michigan. IU definitely has a shot though. It will be interesting to hear after his visit to Ann Arbor later this month. 

13 minutes ago, IUAndy said:

I talk to one of his family members often. His bedroom is blue with a Maize M on the wall. I was told that it would be hard to pull him from Michigan. IU definitely has a shot though. It will be interesting to hear after his visit to Ann Arbor later this month. 

Thank you for that contribution. Andy.  I just love it, when members have first hand "intel" on a recruit. And are willing to share it with us, as you have done.

1 hour ago, IUAndy said:

Yes. I believe I had heard the same. Might have been some of your earlier comments that someone else confirmed for me. Thanks for your input.

12 hours ago, dbmhoosier said:

Actually, Sam Webb the Michigan 24/7 guy said on his radio show months ago that Lander grew up a Michigan fan. So this isn’t some random internet rumor. 

1 hour ago, Zlinedavid said:

If it's a known fact he's a Meechigan fan, my question is this: Why did Howard wait so damn long to go see him? Lander is a priority recruit for any coach worth his salt.

Well, FCTC did the same thing with Trendon Watford and you saw how well that worked out for him...............oh wait, nevermind.

Archived