Khristian Lander Commits to Indiana

3 hours ago, IUskim said:

So just for kicks and giggles I went to the rivals board, which was a mistake on my part, but anyway. A poster over there who I won’t name but claims to know people on the inside has said the Lander to U of L is a done deal then a few pages later he states he got a text today saying IU is out but Michigan is still in it. Quite comical. 

I’ve been there and it is ugly. 
It makes me appreciate this board. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, IUAndy said:

I can't say much and don't shoot the messenger, but I would say IU is 3rd right now with Khristian. Michigan being way out in front. They were blown away last weekend. Potentially co bethe bump from the visit but I am not so sure. 

That's very possible and honestly IU should be. A lot could come down to how the programs play this year and what recruits they land. IU struggles again then no chance. Michigan struggles then that'll cause concern I'm sure with Howard being new and all. If Louisville struggles then that'll will also be a problem. The reality is it's still pretty early and a lot can happen as this season goes along. 

37 minutes ago, IUAndy said:

I can't say much and don't shoot the messenger, but I would say IU is 3rd right now with Khristian. Michigan being way out in front. They were blown away last weekend. Potentially co bethe bump from the visit but I am not so sure. 

Not to be that guy.....but you have 10 posts and 7 of them being about Lander being a Michigan lean. 

This recruitment has a LONG way to go......and IU is right there with everyone. 

32 minutes ago, Alishe Dobberstein said:

Yes I saw a comment he tweeted and I think he was referring to MI visit.  Sad. Should say... that was just my interpretation. 

You still think Garcia is going to Minnesota ?  

And are you talking about this tweet.....lots of pro IU in there....

3 minutes ago, JugRox said:

Not to be that guy.....but you have 10 posts and 7 of them being about Lander being a Michigan lean. 

This recruitment has a LONG way to go......and IU is right there with everyone. 

That is certainly accurate. I figured that was coming.  I wonder how much longer before he makes a decision. 

5 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Pretty sure lander had good tweets after his IU visit as well

It's about 20-1 IU comments to Wolverine. It's no comparison...and that's in a Michigan tweet. Let's be real if he wants love it will come from IU fans. However....I'd say that will make zero influence in his decision.

Archived