Khristian Lander Commits to Indiana

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

What’s your prediction? 

I suspect what he's trying to say is that:

1. IU has made a good impression.

2.  Any prediction could change 4-5 times in 16-17 months.

I think coach SS is way too smart to try and make a prediction at this stage in the game. It's like asking a first grader when he wants to retire.

17 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

I suspect what he's trying to say is that:

1. IU has made a good impression.

2.  Any prediction could change 4-5 times in 16-17 months.

I think coach SS is way too smart to try and make a prediction at this stage in the game. It's like asking a first grader when he wants to retire.

I’m not one of those people that criticize when wrong predictions are made. I know things can change. Was just curious to know his feelings on the recruitment so far. “We’ve made a good impression and are in a solid spot at this time” would have worked. He’s in the know more than most obviously, so my suspecting is worthless.

17 hours ago, CrimsonV said:

16-17 months out does not warrant a prediction.    Check back in a year

You’re assuming you know when he’ll commit. He could commit tomorrow or six months down the road.  Nobody knows. Nothing wrong with having an opinion based on what he knows. I’m not holding his feet to the fire either way. Just value his insight. 

1 hour ago, kyhoosier29 said:

You’re assuming you know when he’ll commit. He could commit tomorrow or six months down the road.  Nobody knows. Nothing wrong with having an opinion based on what he knows. I’m not holding his feet to the fire either way. Just value his insight. 

“16-17 months before he makes a decision” ... those aren’t my words

• 2 weeks later...

Archived