Khristian Lander Commits to Indiana

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, dbmhoosier said:

Definitely a good sign.  He'd be a great pick up.  He could learn from Rob for a year and then take over the reins as a sophomore.

It’s early, but he’s currently the #1 PG in his class.  If he comes, there’s a good chance he takes the reigns as a freshman.  

8 hours ago, cohete15 said:

My hope is that this recruitment turns in to one similar to TJD

You and me both.  We just have to get him over that one weird quirk ... He’s said he’s a Michigan fan.  Counting on some big ten a$$ whoopins in the next few years to sway that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

IMO Mack will turn Louisville around and fast, I think they will be a bigger recruiting rival for in state kids then PU.  Mack had no problem getting good kids to commit for the 2019-2020 season

If you had a school that had a reputation of handing out strippers with your welcome packet when you got to campus....are you telling me you wouldnt at least consider them???  Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know anythibg about Khristian's running partner in the back court s Reitz?  I think his name is Owen Deese.  His parents went to the same High School I did and were a few years ahead of my wife.  Not expecting him to be a target for us, but I've heard good things about him and was just wondering if anyones seen him play?

Archived