Khristian Lander Commits to Indiana

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, milehiiu said:

What's this, an actual thread relevant post?  Hallelujah!

I just don't see how a kid can even be considering a school that has been caught cheating recently and still has a giant spectre of further punishment hanging over their heads.  Either he's buying a load of baloney fed to him by the UL coaches, no one in his "camp" is giving him advice to be cautious, or even teenagers know the NCAA is a toothless tiger.

I hope Trey & Anthony can help guide him to do the right thing 😉

2 hours ago, Zuckerkorn said:

I just don't see how a kid can even be considering a school that has been caught cheating recently and still has a giant spectre of further punishment hanging over their heads.  Either he's buying a load of baloney fed to him by the UL coaches, no one in his "camp" is giving him advice to be cautious, or even teenagers know the NCAA is a toothless tiger.

I'm sure Mack is giving him the same line of baloney that Will Wade gave Trendon Watford.  I hope & pray that the NCAA makes a liar out of both of them.

9 hours ago, Zuckerkorn said:

He visited Louisville and said the politically correct things afterward.  Does not mean he has them ahead of IU.  Now, if IU misses the tournament and UL goes to the Final Four, that is not going to help.

22 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

I would prefer he pick IU because that is where he wants to be, not because someone took his spot somewhere else.

I'd prefer that, but I'll take what I can get. Being a consolation choice for a Top 10 recruit isn't the worst thing in the world.

Consolation choice for the 126th in the class....different story.

26 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

^^^  Great stuff TDH. 

Question.  Do you ever take time off ?   Really.  You just keep coming on.  And I am sure all of Hoosier Sports Nation appreciates what you do for us.  Thanks.

You don't think of it as "time off" when it isn't work. 

I even somehow managed to convince my wife and kids to join me at Hoosier Hysteria tomorrow.  Big credit goes to my 7 year old daughter, who has all of her IU gear laid out in her room ready to go and couldn't be more excited.  My wife couldn't say no to that :)

5 minutes ago, DWB said:

Not to nit-pick, but isn't Race listed @ 6-8? He looks 3-4 inches shorter than TJD, even without the hair-do...

He’s not standing straight up... check his feet, one is perpendicular to the other, left knee a little bent.  Trayce measured 6’9 3/4 a few months ago and could still be growing.  Justin is 6’7.  6’8 looks about right for Race.

96C75178-4125-42CD-8152-E25746168098.png

Archived