Khristian Lander Commits to Indiana

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a big IU team. 7 of 11 scholly players are 6'7 or taller. All 7 are 220 lbs or bigger. If Hunter and Anderson knock down shots as advertised, having those 6'7 guys on the perimeter will be tough to defend.

Can't recall an IU team with that much size. The 01-02 team had length up front with Jeffries, Newton and Leach, but they weren't very big on the wings.

1 hour ago, 13th&Jackson said:

This is a big IU team. 7 of 11 scholly players are 6'7 or taller. All 7 are 220 lbs or bigger. If Hunter and Anderson knock down shots as advertised, having those 6'7 guys on the perimeter will be tough to defend.

Can't recall an IU team with that much size. The 01-02 team had length up front with Jeffries, Newton and Leach, but they weren't very big on the wings.

Big indeed. And one reason why Coach Miller is talking about going "old school".

8 hours ago, CrimsonV said:

He’s not standing straight up... check his feet, one is perpendicular to the other, left knee a little bent.  Trayce measured 6’9 3/4 a few months ago and could still be growing.  Justin is 6’7.  6’8 looks about right for Race.

96C75178-4125-42CD-8152-E25746168098.png

If Race is 6'8" I would be floored.  Marco Killingsworth and Sean Kline were both about 6'5".  He is no taller than them.

2 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Every player we've ever had measured at 2-3 inches short at the draft camp than what IU had listed them as.  About the only exception I can think of is Jared Jeffries who we listed at 6'9" but actually measured out at around 6'10" I think.

34 minutes ago, 3Ballin said:

It's not just college programs.  My sophomore year of highschool I was listed as 6'2 1/2" for football in 1999.  However, according the the T-Rex at Wonderlab in Bloomington a few years ago, I'm exactly 6ft tall. 

So how tall did you think you were? 

5 hours ago, 3Ballin said:

It's not just college programs.  My sophomore year of highschool I was listed as 6'2 1/2" for football in 1999.  However, according the the T-Rex at Wonderlab in Bloomington a few years ago, I'm exactly 6ft tall. 

Well the older you get the more you shrink. 

On 10/5/2019 at 2:20 PM, 13th&Jackson said:

i wouldn't count on anderson becoming a shooter after seeing a video of him at hh

Archived