Khristian Lander Commits to Indiana

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Anyone with any knowledge knows that athletes always get measured with shoes on. Should they? Well I guess that doesn’t matter because that’s not the way that it’s done by any program.

guess i don't have any knowledge because if you scroll up, someone posted measurements of a bunch of guys with AND without shoes

12 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Everyone should go home and shoot some baskets in their driveway in just their birthday suit.  Very liberating.  Personal record in those conditions is 27 out of 30 at the line.  Best in traditional basketball attire is only 25 out of 30.  Never tried it with high heels but will do so tonight and report back.

how many shots can you get up before the police show up?

10 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

It has nothing to do with shoes but what they decide to list the players.  it is how they listed Barkley at 6'6 even though he was lucky to be 6'4 and it had nothing to do with shoes.

if you show up for the evaluation thing and you are 6'5" tall, but you wear shoes with a 2" heel and wear lifts that are an inch and a half, you will measure 6'8.5". but you are not, and probably can't play in them, but you sure would improve your draft stock by faking 3.5", right?

10 minutes ago, coachv said:

if you show up for the evaluation thing and you are 6'5" tall, but you wear shoes with a 2" heel and wear lifts that are an inch and a half, you will measure 6'8.5". but you are not, and probably can't play in them, but you sure would improve your draft stock by faking 3.5", right?

You act like these basketball shoes are high heal shoes but basketball shoes are pretty much all the same.

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Everyone should go home and shoot some baskets in their driveway in just their birthday suit.  Very liberating.  Personal record in those conditions is 27 out of 30 at the line.  Best in traditional basketball attire is only 25 out of 30.  Never tried it with high heels but will do so tonight and report back.

TMI

9 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

This thread has turned into pure comedic gold.  If I'm Khristian Lander, I'm rolling on the floor at this point.

Khristian...come to IU.  No school, and I mean no school...has more entertaining, knowledgeable and passionate fans than IU.

Didn't Costanza have a pair shoes  that Jimmy gave him to help him jump? If I had those bad boys I'd be dunking still. 

40 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

You learned your lesson.  Don't argue with IUScott.

download (3).jpeg

True especially when you are wrong.  Why don't you go back to rivals and bad mouth me again because I found out from someone you were over there running  your mouth about me.  I went over there for the first time in months to see what you said and like always it was a cesspool which fits you perfectly.

46 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

True especially when you are wrong.  Why don't you go back to rivals and bad mouth me again because I found out from someone you were over there running  your mouth about me.  I went over there for the first time in months to see what you said and like always it was a cesspool which fits you perfectly.

Running my mouth about you?  What are you talking about?  No one cares about you over there.  I hope you're not referring to an insult directed at fpeaugh in which you given a slight compliment.  

24 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Running my mouth about you?  What are you talking about?  No one cares about you over there.  I hope you're not referring to an insult directed at fpeaugh in which you given a slight compliment.  

It was actually a back handed compliment  and not a real compliment and you know it.  So why not discuss with him how Lander is getting ready to commit to UL and how bad his weekend went at IU LOL!

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Didn't Costanza have a pair shoes  that Jimmy gave him to help him jump? If I had those bad boys I'd be dunking still. 

yes! i knew a kid that wore those all around school every day and i poop you not, that kid could fly. he was a 6' 1" kid of greek heritage and he just floated around the rim. 180 dunks with ease. i was just starting out but i almost went to lynn nance at st. mary's to let him know about him. that was around 1986 and i had never seen those shoes before but the kid swore by them and if you saw his hops, who was i to argue?

2 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

IMO we have not had 1 like him in a long time. I really cant think of a fair comparison 

Better than Romeo or Gordon at same stage? We all know where he's ranked. Just curious if the game meets the hype. Gordon to me still remains the best recruit IU has had this century.

55 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Better than Romeo or Gordon at same stage? We all know where he's ranked. Just curious if the game meets the hype. Gordon to me still remains the best recruit IU has had this century.

He doesn't shoot the 3 very well if I'm remembering correctly from AAU. But everything else he does is very high level.

Archived