Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

Sign in to follow this  
CauseThatsMyDJ

Khristian Lander

37 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

Sounds like Lander is coming for a visit tomorrow, was just here for Hysteria 

If true, isn't that his third visit in like the last 6-7 weeks? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dbmhoosier said:

Definitely a good sign.  He'd be a great pick up.  He could learn from Rob for a year and then take over the reins as a sophomore.

It’s early, but he’s currently the #1 PG in his class.  If he comes, there’s a good chance he takes the reigns as a freshman.  

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, cohete15 said:

My hope is that this recruitment turns in to one similar to TJD

You and me both.  We just have to get him over that one weird quirk ... He’s said he’s a Michigan fan.  Counting on some big ten a$$ whoopins in the next few years to sway that.

Being in early on a kid like this really helps when the Dukes and UK'S come in late with their offers to fend them off 

These in state kids i believe are feeling that its cool again to go to IU

• Like 3

IMO Mack will turn Louisville around and fast, I think they will be a bigger recruiting rival for in state kids then PU.  Mack had no problem getting good kids to commit for the 2019-2020 season

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

IMO Mack will turn Louisville around and fast, I think they will be a bigger recruiting rival for in state kids then PU.  Mack had no problem getting good kids to commit for the 2019-2020 season

If you had a school that had a reputation of handing out strippers with your welcome packet when you got to campus....are you telling me you wouldnt at least consider them???  Lol

49 minutes ago, 3Ballin said:

If you had a school that had a reputation of handing out strippers with your welcome packet when you got to campus....are you telling me you wouldnt at least consider them???  Lol

Even if I would never ever sign with them, I would love to go for an official visit. 

1 hour ago, 3Ballin said:

I tried to commit, but they didn't know who I was.

6 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I took 5 officials 2 unofficial and an in home visit

Damn, you were one unofficial away from joining the Cardinal Club.  

"The Cardinal Club.  Where the lap dances are half price and the penicillin is free."

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I took 5 officials 2 unofficial and an in home visit

Wonder if Peter Jurkin or Kofi Cockburn took visits to UL?

• Haha 3

Does anybody know anythibg about Khristian's running partner in the back court s Reitz?  I think his name is Owen Deese.  His parents went to the same High School I did and were a few years ahead of my wife.  Not expecting him to be a target for us, but I've heard good things about him and was just wondering if anyones seen him play?