When will we get our next 2019 commit?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dawg Bawls said:

Dang,.... thats a dope-ass squad....

That’s pretty solid isn’t it? Can’t wait to see what happens with it. It kinda reminds me of the Sampson era where you felt like he could do some damage with his squad and you ‘trusted’ what he was doing with his vision.....lol kind of an out there take but that’s how I see it. 

I’m torn between being intrigued to search for the latest news, and being turned off by modern realities.   For now, I think it may be best for me to realize Archie will do what is best for IU, his own career, and that of his assistants.   

The new wait until spring trend...nah, too many other things to do to be held captive by teenagers.  

4 minutes ago, Fundamentals said:

I’m torn between being intrigued to search for the latest news, and being turned off by modern realities.   For now, I think it may be best for me to realize Archie will do what is best for IU, his own career, and that of his assistants.   

The new wait until spring trend...nah, too many other things to do to be held captive by teenagers.  

I think we agree here? Not fun but I think we just have to dodge CBB for 4-5 months and that’s probably best for all.

I would say 5 stars are generally taking longer to sign...and considering we are after two that would play a big factor in it. If I had to guess TJD will make a decision in Aug. Brooks in Oct and Newman next spring based on his decision to go the academy and wanting to ready himself to play right away. I think he will watch teams to find his best situation. Like others said as long as we get them that is what matters.

19 hours ago, T-Free20 said:

Don't forget about Race...he was a 4-Star before reclassifying. Now he has a year under his belt of training and learning the system, he could have a significant role.

Really interested to see how Race plays. He was not ready physically, now he is, and with that year of practice/learning the system. He's definitely under the radar, would be really cool to see him take off.

1 hour ago, bluegrassIU said:

Justin 48inch vertical?!?!

You.buried the lead HH!!!!

Holy crap.

I don’t know if anyone remembers this just because I’m not a regular poster and this might’ve been on the old site but I stated I got to  see him at the highland Illinois shootout and he stole the show with a bunch of high end high school prospects there. He was a beast and dunked over multiple people. I think him and Romeo are going to pair up so nice!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived