2021 Recruiting Hub

18 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

I just pass along what I hear.  No idea how accurate unless it's right then I want credit if not then it's a bad source 😀

A 2021 committment is coming soon according to 2 people that contact me the last few days. Not getting a name . I have been wrong before so if nothing happens soon no big deal but I just want to share and to see if anyone else getting any info as well

Define 'soon'.  Does that mean imminent, or possibly next Tuesday, or before the end of July?  Or, maybe, to your sources, 'soon' means by Thanksgiving.  I have to know.  :panic:

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Based on location of recruit at time of announcement. 

On a little more serious hearing said recruit does not live in Indiana 

If it is an out of state player then I would think it would be Miller and I think Memphis is in the central time zone.  Also could be Muhammad which would be in the central time zone as well.

Edited by IU Scott
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

If it is an out of state player then I would think it would be Miller and I think Memphis is in the central time zone.  Also could be Muhammad which would be in the central time zone as well.

I gotta hand it to you...you play the straight so well...

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

Wonder if we start seeing more kids committing sooner at this rate...

C33371FD-840F-4F86-B0EB-13780AB8C2B3.png

I don't know all the intricacies of recruiting but to me this says there is no summer leagues, no time to get more noticed,etc.....you either go with the folks you've been recruited by for years or roll the dice come fall/winter and hope a spot is left. Just my two cents.

7 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I don't know all the intricacies of recruiting but to me this says there is no summer leagues, no time to get more noticed,etc.....you either go with the folks you've been recruited by for years or roll the dice come fall/winter and hope a spot is left. Just my two cents.

Would not be surprised at all to see the date get pushed back again if things continue trending like they are in some parts of the country.  .  The NCAA has to factor in the situations for all member schools.  While it is reasonable to think there is little risk for Archie, Painter, Mack, etc. to recruit locally, it would likely be irresponsible for coaches in Texas, Florida, Arizona and California to be knocking on doors.