2021 Recruiting Hub

On 4/19/2021 at 11:42 AM, dgambill said:

Any chance Reid follows his IMG teammate “Scoop” to IU? 

They actually weren't teammates at IMGA... Reid was on a different team there. Ones like a graduate team and one is the regular team? Something like that. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, btownqb said:

They actually weren't teammates at IMGA... Reid was on a different team there. Ones like a graduate team and one is the regular team? Something like that. 

Thanks...I appreciate it. Just was looking at people still out there and saw the school. Definitely the kind of player you would want in this new offense.

• Like 1

On 12/23/2020 at 7:44 PM, Bustout said:

He was still a 2021 recruit. He decided to enroll early, but you can’t say IU whiffed on the state when they got the best player from the class - in the state. He happened to come on campus early - but he’s part of the class.  

Also, had IU not landed Lander, People like you would be saying how much they whiffed on guys.   Can’t have it both ways.  IU got the best recruit in the 21 class.  Bottom line.  

While in the context of semantics, he ended up enrolling early from the 2021 class.

In the context of IU whiffed on in-state players in 2021, it’s just factually incorrect. 

I don't see a projected NBA player with the stat line of 2.1 pts per game, 1.2 assists per game and 26% shooting from the field in both FG and 3pt% no matter how you slice it.  If this is the best player in the class then no wonder IU did not make the tourney and doesn't bode well for the future.  Lets just say he makes a 10pt per game improvement in yr 2, I still don't see an NBA player at 12 pts per game?  To me an NBA player is at least 17+ per game and a difference maker in the eye test.  Time will tell.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...