OT: Larry Clisby

Hey guys,

Not sure if you saw on twitter or listened to Dakich but Purdue’s play by play man Larry Clisby was recently diagnosed with stage 4 lung/brain cancer. Hoping you guys can keep him in your thoughts and prayers if that isn’t too much to ask. If this needs to be moved to the off topic thread I understand. 

22 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Hey guys,

Not sure if you saw on twitter or listened to Dakich but Purdue’s play by play man Larry Clisby was recently diagnosed with stage 4 lung/brain cancer. Hoping you guys can keep him in your thoughts and prayers if that isn’t too much to ask. If this needs to be moved to the off topic thread I understand. 

Most definitely.  We can disagree on things related to basketball but on this board the power of prayer has been overwhelming. As you know this is more than a basketball message board thanks to our mod team. Lifting he and his family up in prayer.

1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

Most definitely.  We can disagree on things related to basketball but on this board the power of prayer has been overwhelming. As you know this is more than a basketball message board thanks to our mod team. Lifting he and his family up in prayer.

Appreciate it!

I, too, am praying for Mr. Clisby and his family. I saw that he had a GoFundMe set up - can you give us a link, StBoiler?  Many kind comments on that fund, and as much as Fish means to us IU fans, I’m certain Purdue fans feel the same about Mr. Clisby. My heart goes out to him.

7 hours ago, MrsStoller said:

I, too, am praying for Mr. Clisby and his family. I saw that he had a GoFundMe set up - can you give us a link, StBoiler?  Many kind comments on that fund, and as much as Fish means to us IU fans, I’m certain Purdue fans feel the same about Mr. Clisby. My heart goes out to him.

Sure can and appreciate the kind words. 

https://www.gofundme.com/larry-clisby-cancer-fund

• 1 month later...

Archived