Live Period Tracker

30 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Truly did not expect a report such as this.  Thanks TDH.

I wonder which IU assistant got the Vegas assignment.  That would have been my choice.

It was quite the culture shock out there for me. 116 with no humidity is bearable whereas 85 here and standing still can have you drenched in minutes.

2 hours ago, ADegenerate said:

It was quite the culture shock out there for me. 116 with no humidity is bearable whereas 85 here and standing still can have you drenched in minutes.

One of the reasons, I absolutely love the Colorado climate.  Hot, is not hot in the summer.  And cold is not cold in the winter. As it is in the Midwest, and especially in the Southern climes. Another benefit is having hardly any insects. Can keep my door to the patio open all day, without fear of insects bombarding the interior of my house.   Due to the dry climate. 

Don't get me wrong. I love Indiana as well.  Loving both Indiana and Colorado is like having two girlfriends at the same time. Both are beautiful in their own ways, and makes it  hard to choose between the two. 

Sorry TDH.  Did not intend for this thread to take this trek.

55 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

One of the reasons, I absolutely love the Colorado climate.  Hot, is not hot in the summer.  And cold is not cold in the winter. As it is in the Midwest, and especially in the Southern climes. Another benefit is having hardly any insects. Can keep my door to the patio open all day, without fear of insects bombarding the interior of my house.   Due to the dry climate. 

Don't get me wrong. I love Indiana as well.  Loving both Indiana and Colorado is like having two girlfriends at the same time. Both are beautiful in their own ways, and makes it  hard to choose between the two. 

Sorry TDH.  Did not intend for this thread to take this trek.

I'm not mad that you sidetracked the conversation, I'm mad that you are making me miss my Southern California days.

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

Archie must have like a buku of frequent flyer miles lol....just crazy I bet he doesn't even know what time zone he is in half the time!

When Mr. Cook was still alive, he would make one of his several jets available to IUBB Head Coaches to travel the country to view recruits. Would not be surprised if Cook Aviation or another IU Alum with jets makes their planes available to Archie as well.

Fixed Base Operator in Bloomington, Indiana | Cook Aviation

15 hours ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

I'm not mad that you sidetracked the conversation, I'm mad that you are making me miss my Southern California days.

Getting your thread further off track.  I have to ask this question.

Sure the weather is great. But what is greater, the weather or scenes like this on Laguna Beach ?

four-girls-in-bikinis-walking-along-pict

On 7/26/2018 at 7:26 PM, milehiiu said:

Truly did not expect a report such as this.  Thanks TDH.

I wonder which IU assistant got the Vegas assignment.  That would have been my choice.

When i was in college Mike Schrage OSU  asst coach and i coached an AAU team that played in this tournament each year.  Best tournament of the year

On 7/27/2018 at 2:58 PM, milehiiu said:

When Mr. Cook was still alive, he would make one of his several jets available to IUBB Head Coaches to travel the country to view recruits. Would not be surprised if Cook Aviation or another IU Alum with jets makes their planes available to Archie as well.

Fixed Base Operator in Bloomington, Indiana | Cook Aviation

I play around on some of the flight tracking websites (my Dad has his pilot's license) and I've noticed a couple planes that IU seems to use for recruiting purposes.  During the Peach Jam there was one plane that left Bloomington and was flying back and forth between different events (multiple times a day).  Another flight matched when Archie was reported to be out in southern California at an event.  It looks like they are now using a private charter service based out of Indianapolis.  

1 hour ago, TargaFlorio said:

I play around on some of the flight tracking websites (my Dad has his pilot's license) and I've noticed a couple planes that IU seems to use for recruiting purposes.  During the Peach Jam there was one plane that left Bloomington and was flying back and forth between different events (multiple times a day).  Another flight matched when Archie was reported to be out in southern California at an event.  It looks like they are now using a private charter service based out of Indianapolis.  

I've been known to mess around with flight tracker, myself.  In fact, tracked Mr. Cook's plane from Wisconsin, to Indianapolis, to Bloomington, before Tom Crean announced he was coming to Indiana. Posted it  on our site, and developed a reputation for tracking planes.  LOL.   Appreciate the head's up on the charter service out of Indianapolis.

4 hours ago, milehiiu said:

I've been known to mess around with flight tracker, myself.  In fact, tracked Mr. Cook's plane from Wisconsin, to Indianapolis, to Bloomington, before Tom Crean announced he was coming to Indiana. Posted it  on our site, and developed a reputation for tracking planes.  LOL.   Appreciate the head's up on the charter service out of Indianapolis.

You have also developed a reputation of posting in the know information and not divulging your sources.  FOR SHAME.  :) 

6 hours ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Where are your Shoes and why are you not wearing shoes

Lol I was in my hotel room and I received a text from a friend saying that Archie was downstairs getting coffee. I figured I needed to hurry, so I just got up and left without thinking I wasn’t wearing shoes.

27 minutes ago, 2014Hoosier said:

Lol I was in my hotel room and I received a text from a friend saying that Archie was downstairs getting coffee. I figured I needed to hurry, so I just got up and left without thinking I wasn’t wearing shoes.

I thought maybe you didn't want to look taller than him :) 

56 minutes ago, 2014Hoosier said:

Compared to you. It looks like Archie is the one who shaves his legs. And I won't even begin to ask where your hand was in that shot. But I don't think I have ever seen Archie smile that much !    LOL

Archived