Caleb Love Commits to North Carolina

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IU recruits on the EYBL circuit.  From Inside The Hall:

https://www.insidethehall.com/2019/05/15/an-in-depth-look-at-how-iu-targets-are-performing-on-the-eybl-circuit/

Caleb Love – Brad Beal Elite

Love is close to 5-star territory in the national rankings and through eight EYBL games, he’s averaging 17.6 points, 4.9 assists, 3.8 rebounds and two steals.

According to Open Look Analytics, he has the second highest usage rate on Brad Beal Elite behind Moses Moody, the No. 34 player nationally in the 2020 class. Love is using 26.7 percent of his team’s possessions while Moody is at 30.5.

The 6-foot-3 point guard has a solid offensive rating of 109.3 and a very good assist rate (29.1 percent).

His effective field goal percentage (53.2) is also strong as he’s shooting 49.3 percent on 2s and 40.5 percent on 3s. One potential area of improvement for Love is drawing more fouls. His free throw rate (FTA/FGA) is just 28.2 percent, but he’s a good free throw shooter at 77.4 percent.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Seems like an odd coincidence then to be in this group. They are in this final six for a reason. 

That being said I have 0 problem playing the game 

I have a huge problem playing that game and it is sad to me to see any IU fan wanting to play in that sleaze.

3 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Lol ok I’m not going to derail the thread anymore but go ahead and put your college education up for sale and see if somebody will buy it for 200,000 dollars. 

If players want to get paid then go play pro ball some where and leave the college game for actual student athletes.

Archived