Anyone select seats yet?

How much does one have to donate each year to get somewhat decent seats in the main level?  I'm not talking top flight seats on the floor just somewhere in the middle of the main level.  When I still lived in Indiana I knew a guy whose seats were right next to Joanie Crean and I would occasionally get to use them but his donations to IU over the years were well into the 7 figures.  Those were sweet seats.

11 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Yes ! I've got a fantastic seat !! Right in front of my 32 " Television set ,vbg !! Go Hoosiers !! Kick Butt in 2018-2019 😀 !!!!!!

Well if you have Comcast which I do we might be in trouble if the they don't come to an agreement with the BTN.

I have never gotten through before.  Has anyone selected seats yet?  In my IU account it shows I owe for 2 seats and says October 1 for event date (I assume this is seat selection date?) but earlier when I tried to breakthrough the waitlist it told me I didn't get through so I am thoroughly confused if I have tickets or don't have tickets.

I select on August 22.  I am in about the 65th percentile in points which typically lands me somewhere between rows 28-33.  My time slot seems a litter earlier this year but I guess we’ll see in a little over a week.  I am not sure what your October 1 date represents.

23 hours ago, CrossboneIU22 said:

I have never gotten through before.  Has anyone selected seats yet?  In my IU account it shows I owe for 2 seats and says October 1 for event date (I assume this is seat selection date?) but earlier when I tried to breakthrough the waitlist it told me I didn't get through so I am thoroughly confused if I have tickets or don't have tickets.

Sounds like you are still on wait list. Selection process will be over by the end of the month.

On August 10, 2018 at 10:33 PM, dbmhoosier said:

How much does one have to donate each year to get somewhat decent seats in the main level?  I'm not talking top flight seats on the floor just somewhere in the middle of the main level.  When I still lived in Indiana I knew a guy whose seats were right next to Joanie Crean and I would occasionally get to use them but his donations to IU over the years were well into the 7 figures.  Those were sweet seats.

Really only a couple of ways to answer your question. The most expeditious way is to call the Varsity Club (812-855-0866) and ask the question. They keep a chart of approximate seat locations per priority point total based on the previous year experience and can help you guage contribution necessary to get in.

Second way is to get responses from multiple season ticket holders with their priority point totals and seat locations. Obviously, the more data points the better for getting a true picture of seat distribution.

Archived