2019 Colts, Bears, and other NFL talk

rico

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Sure about that because they had that trivia question during our game against Maryland.

Link

Oct. 21, 2006: Michigan State 41, Northwestern 38

Under then-coach John Smith, Michigan State engineered the largest comeback in college football history against Northwestern.

The Spartans opened the game with a field goal before the Wildcats tallied 38 unanswered to take a 35-point advantage with 9:54 left in the third quarter.

Maryland came back from a 31-0 deficit to beat Miami 42-40 (also cited in the article I linked).

Tale of two teams. Colts played like crap and got the NFL win. Nothing wrong with that. Bears draft crap, play like crap, and with 33 seconds to go they take knees because a 41 yard fg is the best option. Sad part is it takes me about 5 minutes to get over Bears losses right now. Apathy is setting in....again. 

18 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Tale of two teams. Colts played like crap and got the NFL win. Nothing wrong with that. Bears draft crap, play like crap, and with 33 seconds to go they take knees because a 41 yard fg is the best option. Sad part is it takes me about 5 minutes to get over Bears losses right now. Apathy is setting in....again. 

Missed most of the Bears game.  I got it recorded.  Is it worth watching?

The NFL has to do something about all of these penalties called because it is ruining the flow of the game.   In two games I watched there were over 20 penalties n each game.  They are now stating the rankings of each officiating crew and the crew for the Colts game ranked 4th in penalties called a game at 18.7 per game.

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Is that you asking Matt Nagy all the questions about taking the knee in the first 1:30 of his post-game presser?

https://www.chicagobears.com/video/nagy-on-loss-to-chargers

• rico changed the title to 2019 Colts, Bears, and other NFL talk
10 hours ago, rico said:

I watched the Bear replay.  Nagy's play calling flat arsz sucked the whole game.  All I got.

Agree all day. I also agree he's handcuffed from a play calling perspective because Mitch just isn't good. I was joking with friends saying we have Blake Bortles 2.0.....right now I'd take Bortles.

11 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Agree all day. I also agree he's handcuffed from a play calling perspective because Mitch just isn't good. I was joking with friends saying we have Blake Bortles 2.0.....right now I'd take Bortles.

Hey, Kaepernick is out there!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Maybe it's just the Bears...Sometimes I get the feeling if we had drafted Tom Brady he'd have been out of the league by the time he was 25...

Archived