2019 Colts, Bears, and other NFL talk

rico

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, SteveS said:

After trying to give yet another game away in the fourth quarter, the Broncos ran out of time and actually won today.

And with that Broncos win, I would say the Browns Freddie Kitchens is officially on the hot seat.

10 hours ago, jefftheref said:

Packer's laid a deuce today. They really could of taken control of their division. Bad game plan, no adjustments and no sense of urgency. Looks like they will end of 11-5 or 10-6.

Every year teams have that game where there they just don't show up. No reason or explanation. That's what that game looked like. Oh well the entire NFC North lost yesterday so no damage.

Hopefully, the Brisset injury is not serious. They can probably afford to play Hoyer next week v Miami, but beyond that the road gets tougher.

Have to feel bad for Matthew Stafford. Plays his guts out but comes up just short. Surprising how leaky the Lions' defense is with Patrician as the head coach.

Crazy that the Jets' fans are ready to bail on Gace one season into his stint there. Given the fact they played with basically no qb for the first part of the season, its really premature.

Patriots D finally exposed last night.

The story of the Colts' game imo, is the poor play by the OL. They were getting manhandled yesterday, and I thought I heard Fouts say that they've given up 9 sacks in the last two weeks. Not sure where this poor play is coming from, unless other teams have figured them out.

5 minutes ago, rico said:

Good question.  My guess it would be similar to NBA, MLB, and the NHL?  But that is Canada, I have no idea about England.

I think right now whenever a team plays in a state they get taxed those state taxes but have no idea when teams go over seas if they get taxed there as well.

1 thing that I want to say about the game the Colts game on Sunday is that Chester Rogers is terrible. Watching him play reminds me so much of something the my Varsity  baseball coach said to me my Freshman year. He had decided to start me game 1 as a freshman at shortstop and unfortunately I had 2 fielding errors in the 1st innings. Coming off the field he yelled at me, "You could not catch you d$ck with 2 hands" That is what I would like to say to Chester. 

19 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

1 thing that I want to say about the game the Colts game on Sunday is that Chester Rogers is terrible. Watching him play reminds me so much of something the my Varsity  baseball coach said to me my Freshman year. He had decided to start me game 1 as a freshman at shortstop and unfortunately I had 2 fielding errors in the 1st innings. Coming off the field he yelled at me, "You could not catch you d$ck with 2 hands" That is what I would like to say to Chester. 

He is good at fair catching punts inside the 10.

Archived