2019 Colts, Bears, and other NFL talk

rico

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

Good Lord...

Maybe The Christians vs The Lions is on over on The Hope Channel...

Mostert has to be approaching 200 yards...

Sorry to see Coleman get hurt. Hope he can play in the SB. They’re lucky they have such a talented backfield. Mostert was criminally underused when he was at Purdue. Guy is a star. 

30 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Sorry to see Coleman get hurt. Hope he can play in the SB. They’re lucky they have such a talented backfield. Mostert was criminally underused when he was at Purdue. Guy is a star. 

Had 30% of his total rushing yards at Purdue tonight. Not sure what Hope or Hazell or whoever was in charge at the time didn't see. With that said....Bears had him for 60 days on active roster in 2016 and cut him so what's that say about Pace.....again. 

2 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Geez, and the Packers' defense has more holes than, dare I say it?

🧀

Bears had 46 yards rushing vs this Packers D in week 1. Sadly....I just won't be able to get over how bad we've messed things up. I think we might be further away than we were at end of last year. Probably 6-7 other teams in NFC who are better. 49ers, Packers, Vikings, Seahawks, Saints, Rams....who else?

39 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

We'll, Timmy Smith had 205 yards in a Super Bowl too...

10 minutes ago, rico said:

My hat is off to the Titans on an impressive/improbable run.  I hate the Packers but geez...the Niners did their damage on the ground?  My head tells me KC will win the SB...my heart says they will as well.

At first glance. Most of the season Chiefs run defense has been susceptible to yards. 49ers obviously can run so we will and should see plenty of rushing from them. The thing remains the same though to me. 49ers have Sherman.....but they don't have enough horses imo to cover Kelce, Hill, Watkins, Williams and a couple others. Key to me is if Chiefs OLine gives Mahomes time....they'll win because PM just has to find the one of 5 options who is open. 

I'm saying 34-24 range for Chiefs.

7 minutes ago, rico said:

Starting to see chatter out there that the Bears are interested in Andy Dalton...

There we go...mortgage your future on a guy, give him 3 years, then ditch him for a guy that's in the November of his career...

The Bear way...

Andy better come cheap, or the Bears won't be in the mix...I mean contract wise...draft pick wise? Ah, who needs those any way...

17 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

There we go...mortgage your future on a guy, give him 3 years, then ditch him for a guy that's in the November of his career...

The Bear way...

Andy better come cheap, or the Bears won't be in the mix...I mean contract wise...draft pick wise? Ah, who needs those any way...

LOL, seems that Andy is tight with the Bears OC...Lazor?

12 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Our new OC has long ties to him. Was only natural to come up. No thanks.

Well it is appearing that Trusucksky is walking down the same path as Mariotta.  The Titans signed a proven back-up.  The Bears very well could take the same path as well.

2 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Giants holding press conference tomorrow to announce Eli's retirement. 

Is he a HOFer?

There are 12 QBs who have guided teams to multiple Super Bowl wins...

All but 4 (Roethlisberger and Brady, who will make it, and Eli and Jim Plunkett) are already in...

1 minute ago, IUFLA said:

Is he a HOFer?

All but 4 (Roethlisberger and Brady, who will make it, and Eli and Jim Plunkett) are already in...

I say yes. People will point to his 117-117 record but 2 titles, MVP's....and honestly Giants front office gave him some very poor teams for several years. First ballot in my opinion.

23 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Is he a HOFer?

He is 1 of 5 to win Multiple SB MVP awards.

Interesting info: Eli has made more money than any other NFL player, salary wise 251 million, second is Peyton 249 million 

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I say yes. People will point to his 117-117 record but 2 titles, MVP's....and honestly Giants front office gave him some very poor teams for several years. First ballot in my opinion.

Every time I think about the 2 SB wins Eli guided the Giants to, I think about how he was 2 miracle catches away from taking the donut...

Not that it diminishes the feat, but just a thought...

3 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Every time I think about the 2 SB wins Eli guided the Giants to, I think about how he was 2 miracle catches away from taking the donut...

That, my friend, makes a legend.

4 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Understand...and in that same conversation Brady is one tuck rule game, one Adam V kick, one brain cramp by Pete Carroll and one ultimate choke job by Falcons from only have 2 titles instead of 6.

Just now, Seeking6 said:

Understand...and in that same conversation Brady is one tuck rule game, one Adam V kick, one brain cramp by Pete Carroll and one ultimate choke job by Falcons from only have 2 titles instead of 6.

Very true...

If all that had happened I'm sure Giselle would have given him his walking papers by now...😁

Archived