2019 Colts, Bears, and other NFL talk

rico

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andrew Luck has never lost to Titans. Mariota looks doubtful to play. Colts have successfully contained (to a point) Barkley, Elliott...need to lock up Henry  only. Expect a Colts W and with Patriots moving to #2 seed....does that mean Colts would play at 3 seed (Texans) if everything plays out as expected?

9 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Andrew Luck has never lost to Titans. Mariota looks doubtful to play. Colts have successfully contained (to a point) Barkley, Elliott...need to lock up Henry  only. Expect a Colts W and with Patriots moving to #2 seed....does that mean Colts would play at 3 seed (Texans) if everything plays out as expected?

Yes.

4 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

If the Texans lose to the Jags. 

8 hours ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Week 17 is very simple for the Colts:

1. Colts lose - colts are eliminated

2. Colts win - colts are the sixth seed against the Texans/Pats

3. Colts win, Texans lose - colts are the fourth seed against the chargers

4. Colts win, Texans lose, Ravens lose - colts are the third seed against the Texans 

So what you're saying is, if we win we are in a good situation? 

22 hours ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Colts are currently a 2.5 point favorite. I’m surprised they put a line on it at all with Mariota’s status uncertain. 

Some places didnt because of that reason. 

Myself and 3 buddies are headed down to the game. 720 CST start.. gives us plenty of time for "fun" after the game. We are pretty pumped. 

I don't have a problem with the Titans though. I will stay fairly reserved during the game. 

48 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Some places didnt because of that reason. 

Myself and 3 buddies are headed down to the game. 720 CST start.. gives us plenty of time for "fun" after the game. We are pretty pumped. 

I don't have a problem with the Titans though. I will stay fairly reserved during the game. 

Have fun! Should be a great game and Nashville is always fun! 

Archived