2019 Colts, Bears, and other NFL talk

rico

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you asked me last year at this time how the Colts would be this year.  I would have said I would be happy with 8-8.  To start out 1-5, hell I figured we were going for the #1 pick in draft!  That sure as hell changed.  10-6 and in the playoffs and I ain't gonna bitch.  I know I am biased, but damn I wouldn't want to play the Colts.  Reich has done one helluva job.  Win or lose next week...it has been a very fun ride.  Go Colts!

Phenomenal job by all for Colts. 10 win seasons are impressive....but after starting 1-5? I wouldn't want to play the Colts right now either. Pretty happy for the Bears as well finishing off Vikings like they did. Only downside is next Sunday IU at Michigan and Bears go off at same time. 

Warren Sapp of all people has been singing the Colts praises like crazy. Just posted this stat. 

In 2017, the Colts led entering the 4th quarter in 9 games. In those 4th quarters they used predictable personnel & "safe" play calls. Went 4-5 in those 9 games. Fired coaching staff. In 2018, the Colts led entering the 4th quarter in 8 games. Went 7-1. Coaching matters.

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Phenomenal job by all for Colts. 10 win seasons are impressive....but after starting 1-5? I wouldn't want to play the Colts right now either. Pretty happy for the Bears as well finishing off Vikings like they did. Only downside is next Sunday IU at Michigan and Bears go off at same time. 

I was impressed with the Bears.  Not for winning, but for not "tanking".  They had to be looking at the scoreboard seeing what the Rams were doing.  And when they did call off the dogs, the second stringers didn't let up either.  Best of luck to the Bears.

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

The game last night was a blast. Probably 30-40% of that crowd were Colts fans which made it that much more enjoyable. 

I wondered about that.  The Titans don't follow their team?  All I know is on TV it sounded almost like a Colts home game.

Archived