2019 Colts, Bears, and other NFL talk

rico

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to derail. Just a subject for a thread. I guess I don't pay enough attention to everyone's thoughts/posts,etc...would it be fun for a thread (in the OT) where people point out their bad takes? Kind of like the @oldtakesexposed on twitter version for here? Sorry. Might be better to hash that stuff out there instead of other threads.

On 11/22/2018 at 9:21 PM, Seeking6 said:

Not to derail. Just a subject for a thread. I guess I don't pay enough attention to everyone's thoughts/posts,etc...would it be fun for a thread (in the OT) where people point out their bad takes? Kind of like the @oldtakesexposed on twitter version for here? Sorry. Might be better to hash that stuff out there instead of other threads.

I'd love that. 

9 minutes ago, rico said:

I didn't start watching until about 4 minutes left in the 2nd Qtr

On the first possession we went right down the field scoring easily. On the second one we got two big runs and on the next play had a 15 yard screen pass to Wilkens and he fumbled around mid field.

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

On the first possession we went right down the field scoring easily. On the second one we got two big runs and on the next play had a 15 yard screen pass to Wilkens and he fumbled around mid field.

Gotcha.....oh well, we win!!!!!!

Colts well positioned to for wildcard if they can't catch Texans. Ravens still have at KC, at Atlanta, at Chargers....so I can't see them getting 9-7. Colts still have 3 division road games but Jacksonville is a mess, Houston is legit and end of season game at Titans might be meaningless for them. 

39 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Colts well positioned to for wildcard if they can't catch Texans. Ravens still have at KC, at Atlanta, at Chargers....so I can't see them getting 9-7. Colts still have 3 division road games but Jacksonville is a mess, Houston is legit and end of season game at Titans might be meaningless for them. 

I don't see them catching the Texans, looking at Houston's schedule.

My biggest worry for our remaining schedule(@ Jags, @ Texans, home Dallas, home Giants, @ Titans) would be @ Texans and home against Dallas.  Dallas has been playing good as of late, especially once they got Amari Cooper and their fans travel very well.  Opposing defenses now have to respect the pass(due to Amari), which allows Elliott to run wild on non stacked boxes.  I think the Colts go 4-1 in their next five with a lose to Houston and gets a wild card birth. 

Archived