2019 Colts, Bears, and other NFL talk

rico

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be honest now. Prior to the start of the season who would have predicted that our game against Jacksonville in mid November would feature this stat?

Leading paseer: Brissett 

Leading rusher: Williams 

Leading receiver: Johnson 

With that being said would win by 20. Great job from the top to the bottom of the organization 

15 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Be honest now. Prior to the start of the season who would have predicted that our game against Jacksonville in mid November would feature this stat?

Leading paseer: Brissett 

Leading rusher: Williams 

Leading receiver: Johnson 

With that being said would win by 20. Great job from the top to the bottom of the organization 

Drafting capable depth is so often overlooked. Kudos to Ballard and Colts. It's a pleasure watching this organization operate.

Bears, Bears, Bears....everyone will have an opinion on last night. I'll go back to the start. Ryan Pace set this circus in motion when he drafted Mitch. Play calling, qb play, players upset,etc.....is all a by product of drafting someone who had no business being drafted #2 overall let  alone in the first round.

20 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Bears, Bears, Bears....everyone will have an opinion on last night. I'll go back to the start. Ryan Pace set this circus in motion when he drafted Mitch. Play calling, qb play, players upset,etc.....is all a by product of drafting someone who had no business being drafted #2 overall let  alone in the first round.

I have not seen enough of Nagy to make a judgment but I am glad he.paseed on the Colts. Blessed to have Frank for sure

14 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Sad state of affairs to be sure.  The Bears fans that I know are fit to be tied.  

4 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Media confirming that Marlon Mack has broken his hand and will be out Thursday.

Could really use him vs. the Texans. 

Next man up!

Ravens ran for 260+ yesterday and time of possession 36 to 24 or so. Given how much success the Colts had yesterday against a not bad defense in Jacksonville I expect (especially on a short week) a challenge to the oline and basically say go win this game for us. Run, run, run....

I didn't see their game but would like to know what Ravens did to make Watson have one of his worst games ever.

9 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Ravens ran for 260+ yesterday and time of possession 36 to 24 or so. Given how much success the Colts had yesterday against a not bad defense in Jacksonville I expect (especially on a short week) a challenge to the oline and basically say go win this game for us. Run, run, run....

I didn't see their game but would like to know what Ravens did to make Watson have one of his worst games ever.

Jacksonville has not stopped the run that great because that was the second week in a row that they gave up over 200 yards rushing.

8 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Jacksonville has not stopped the run that great because that was the second week in a row that they gave up over 200 yards rushing.

Stats can sometimes be deceiving. Vs the Texans in Week 9 2 runs by Hyde went for 116....rest of the game the whole team was under 100 in total. On a short week I'd say run, run the ball all day long. 

Tonight should prove to any Colts fan that they have a glaring need at the WR position.  They were facing a depleted DB backfield and none of our WR could get open.  I think TY had two catches and I don't remember another WR having a catch.  The difference tonight was big plays and Houston had 5 plays over 30 yards and the Colts longest play was 14 yards.

Now for the royal screw job by the officials in the last minute of the game.  It was an obvious fumble by Watson but for some reason hey would not review it and I want to know the explanation for that no call.  Why have reviews if you don't use them when it is warranted.  There were two or 3 blatant calls that went against the Colts tonight with this one being the most obvious one. 

7 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Tonight should prove to any Colts fan that they have a glaring need at the WR position.  They were facing a depleted DB backfield and none of our WR could get open.  I think TY had two catches and I don't remember another WR having a catch.  The difference tonight was big plays and Houston had 5 plays over 30 yards and the Colts longest play was 14 yards.

Now for the royal screw job by the officials in the last minute of the game.  It was an obvious fumble by Watson but for some reason hey would not review it and I want to know the explanation for that no call.  Why have reviews if you don't use them when it is warranted.  There were two or 3 blatant calls that went against the Colts tonight with this one being the most obvious one. 

It's Texas. They cheat here.

8 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Every week, every game. Refs influence playoffs. TY didn't help team much last night. Texans needed this one more than Colts with Patriots coming to town next for Houston. Not sure of tiebreaker scenarios for Colts/Texans.....probably Colts fans need Raiders to start losing because that loss (plus Steelers) will impact tiebreakers if Colts don't win division.

Archived