2019 Colts, Bears, and other NFL talk

rico

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

We'll, the Bungles aren't drafting Burrow.

It was just revealed on PTI that Joe hates Skyline Chili...

It's always funny about kids....especially a high profile athlete who will more than likely be #1 pick this Spring that they don't take the time to go back and delete some old stuff. 

And for the record. I agree with Joe. Never got the fuss. Of course I'm from Chicago and I absolutely despise deep dish pizza so what do I know anyway. 

7 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

It's always funny about kids....especially a high profile athlete who will more than likely be #1 pick this Spring that they don't take the time to go back and delete some old stuff. 

And for the record. I agree with Joe. Never got the fuss. Of course I'm from Chicago and I absolutely despise deep dish pizza so what do I know anyway. 

Loveeeeee Skyline 

29 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Bears hire Bill Lazor as their offensive coordinator

Lazor was out of the league last year, but was the Bengals OC from 2017-2018...

[Sigh]

Bengals were ranked (depending on site) 26th and 32nd in team offense those two years.....and that's probably even with them getting garbage time yards/points because they were behind most of the year.

Yep. He'll fit right in. 

8 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Bengals were ranked (depending on site) 26th and 32nd in team offense those two years.....and that's probably even with them getting garbage time yards/points because they were behind most of the year.

Yep. He'll fit right in. 

I'd be willing to bet the McCaskeys still shop in the "Clearance" aisle at Walmart...

12 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Aaron Rodgers is looking more like Ginger Rodgers right now...

Breaks my heart 🙄

Maybe Danica needs to give him a break...remember what Micky Goldmill ("Rocky") says...

"Women weaken legs!"

Hate seeing Tevin leave like that. This one is close to being blowout after that turnover. 

Archived