2019 Colts, Bears, and other NFL talk

rico

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Few of us are Bears fans on here. One little thing I thought about yesterday is when Gruden traded Mack to Bears I'm guessing he thought those 1st round picks he got in return would be top 10 in upcoming drafts. Mid to late 20's is what those 1st round picks are worth now. 

I have no idea what Gruden is doing....does anybody?

2 hours ago, rico said:

I have no idea what Gruden is doing....does anybody?

Stockpiling a ton of firsts. He'll be fine. Grigson set the Colts back what 5 years? It's taken Ballard 2 seasons to undo things and that's just to get back to playoff talk. Gruden will win there but it might take a few years. At least that's my 2 cents.

7 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Stockpiling a ton of firsts. He'll be fine. Grigson set the Colts back what 5 years? It's taken Ballard 2 seasons to undo things and that's just to get back to playoff talk. Gruden will win there but it might take a few years. At least that's my 2 cents.

The Raiders were 12-4 in 2016.  The pieces were still there when "Chucky" took over.

14 hours ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Posted this in the football forum, but the Colts added Tegray Scales to the practice squad. 

I was hoping the Colts would take Scales as an UDFA. I'm pumped about this. He's the perfect fit for the Colts. Undersized, speedier, knack for being around the ball, etc.

I truly hope he sticks. It's a great opportunity for him.

9 hours ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Well...go Saints. 

Yep. Looked at the scenarios this morning again just to make sure. I know anything can happen (like Ravens winning at Chargers) but if the Saints don't win it could be a 10-6 season and missing the playoffs for the Colts. All arrows pointed up in the organization but that would sting a tad. 

58 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Yep. Looked at the scenarios this morning again just to make sure. I know anything can happen (like Ravens winning at Chargers) but if the Saints don't win it could be a 10-6 season and missing the playoffs for the Colts. All arrows pointed up in the organization but that would sting a tad. 

Yeah, it would. I wouldn't rule out Cleveland beating Baltimore next week, however. 

4 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Yeah, it would. I wouldn't rule out Cleveland beating Baltimore next week, however. 

Agree. Ravens every year have 2-3 wins (at Chargers, at Steelers are this year) where it just doesn't make sense. On the flip side they always have 2 losses where you say what was that? @Cincy, @Cleveland are this years. 

3 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Well at least the Eagles did us a favor by beating the Texans, still hope

Right, we'd be winning the division right now with that tie. 

If we beat Tenn we just need one of the following to break our way: Jags over Texans, Saints over Steelers, Bengals over Steelers or Browns over Ravens. 

Archived