Jump to content

Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!


Sign in to follow this  
rico

Colts-2018 and NFL talk

Recommended Posts

Few of us are Bears fans on here. One little thing I thought about yesterday is when Gruden traded Mack to Bears I'm guessing he thought those 1st round picks he got in return would be top 10 in upcoming drafts. Mid to late 20's is what those 1st round picks are worth now. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Few of us are Bears fans on here. One little thing I thought about yesterday is when Gruden traded Mack to Bears I'm guessing he thought those 1st round picks he got in return would be top 10 in upcoming drafts. Mid to late 20's is what those 1st round picks are worth now. 

I have no idea what Gruden is doing....does anybody?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rico said:

I have no idea what Gruden is doing....does anybody?

Stockpiling a ton of firsts. He'll be fine. Grigson set the Colts back what 5 years? It's taken Ballard 2 seasons to undo things and that's just to get back to playoff talk. Gruden will win there but it might take a few years. At least that's my 2 cents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Stockpiling a ton of firsts. He'll be fine. Grigson set the Colts back what 5 years? It's taken Ballard 2 seasons to undo things and that's just to get back to playoff talk. Gruden will win there but it might take a few years. At least that's my 2 cents.

The Raiders were 12-4 in 2016.  The pieces were still there when "Chucky" took over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×