2019 Colts, Bears, and other NFL talk

rico

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Very promising in year 1 of the Reich Era. Can't ask for much more than win and you are in!!

I think looking at the rear view mirror we should have a better record than we do.  But I like what I see from Reich.  I never expected us to be in this spot whatsoever.  Win(I hope and pray) or lose....it was a damn fine season.  1-5 to 9-6?  Wow.  

17 minutes ago, rico said:

I think looking at the rear view mirror we should have a better record than we do.  But I like what I see from Reich.  I never expected us to be in this spot whatsoever.  Win(I hope and pray) or lose....it was a damn fine season.  1-5 to 9-6?  Wow.  

Exactly.  After 1-5 if given opportunity to win game 16 to get it I would have taken it in a second

29 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Exactly.  After 1-5 if given opportunity to win game 16 to get it I would have taken it in a second

If, and I mean if, we make the play-offs.  I am curious if the Colts would be the first team ever to achieve that after starting 1-5?

3 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Very promising in year 1 of the Reich Era. Can't ask for much more than win and you are in!!

New system, new players, new coaches....all learning together. We've debated the 1-5 plenty but to be at this point headed into week 17 is awesome. If not for Nagy's job because Bears won the North...I think Reich would be Coach of the Year. 

22 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

New system, new players, new coaches....all learning together. We've debated the 1-5 plenty but to be at this point headed into week 17 is awesome. If not for Nagy's job because Bears won the North...I think Reich would be Coach of the Year. 

Da Bears.  They still have a shot at being the 2 seed.  

1 hour ago, rico said:

Da Bears.  They still have a shot at being the 2 seed.  

Hardest week of the year to pick for pools. Nagy said they are going to Minnesota to win but if they get wind during the game that the Rams are handling their business he might pull some guys. Selfishly I wish they left the game at the early start. That way we would know what to expect players wise.

I think we spoke on this a month or so ago but sounds like Fitzgerald will interview for Packers job. We'll find out if his old buddy Murphy has the ability to get him to leave Northwestern. Tough call. Fitz finally got the facilities he's been begging for....but the NFL and Packers job with 12? Pretty tough to turn down....even as a lifelong Bears fan that Fitz is. 

11 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I think we spoke on this a month or so ago but sounds like Fitzgerald will interview for Packers job. We'll find out if his old buddy Murphy has the ability to get him to leave Northwestern. Tough call. Fitz finally got the facilities he's been begging for....but the NFL and Packers job with 12? Pretty tough to turn down....even as a lifelong Bears fan that Fitz is. 

I would be surprised if he left.  But these opportunities don't come along every day. 

Archived