Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

Sign in to follow this  
rico

Colts and NFL talk

First big move of offseason. Flacco to Broncos. Good landing spot for him. Fangio liked him when he was at Ravens....so did Kubiak. Solid running game, good defense...now they just need to find another wide receiver. Will be curious to see what they gave up for him. Potential impact on Jacoby Brissett value if Colts move him. 

Just now, Seeking6 said:

First big move of offseason. Flacco to Broncos. Good landing spot for him. Fangio liked him when he was at Ravens....so did Kubiak. Solid running game, good defense...now they just need to find another wide receiver. Will be curious to see what they gave up for him. Potential impact on Jacoby Brissett value if Colts move him. 

I mostly only follow the Colts.  Any way that with Flacco do the Broncos go after an Antonio Brown or D. Thomas from the Texans?

8 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I mostly only follow the Colts.  Any way that with Flacco do the Broncos go after an Antonio Brown or D. Thomas from the Texans?

I think anyone with a brain will do their due diligence on Brown. I don't care about him being 31. Guy is one of the top 3 receivers in the game. He's childhood friends with TY Hilton. Ballard is set on culture and I get that but you HAVE to take a look. I hope my Bears do. If not other landing spots seem to favor 49ers or Seahawks....maybe the Packers. 

33 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I think anyone with a brain will do their due diligence on Brown. I don't care about him being 31. Guy is one of the top 3 receivers in the game. He's childhood friends with TY Hilton. Ballard is set on culture and I get that but you HAVE to take a look. I hope my Bears do. If not other landing spots seem to favor 49ers or Seahawks....maybe the Packers. 

Will his potential domestic issue cause teams to be less interested. His Dad was one of my favorite players growing up near Cincy

Lots of smoke yesterday on Jacoby Brissett and Dolphins.  Ballard has to get something for the kid. Ballard also mentioned he wouldn't just trade him anywhere.  Send the kid home (played high school football at Dwyer in Palm Beach). Chris Grier is Miami new GM and Bill Parcells is a mentor to Grier. For those that don't know Jacoby was mentored by Parcells as a sophomore in high school. And if you beat the Patriots in the process? Win, win. Word is Devante Parker would be sent to Colts.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Lots of smoke yesterday on Jacoby Brissett and Dolphins.  Ballard has to get something for the kid. Ballard also mentioned he wouldn't just trade him anywhere.  Send the kid home (played high school football at Dwyer in Palm Beach). Chris Grier is Miami new GM and Bill Parcells is a mentor to Grier. For those that don't know Jacoby was mentored by Parcells as a sophomore in high school. And if you beat the Patriots in the process? Win, win. Word is Devante Parker would be sent to Colts.

Sounds good to me...git-r-dun