just viewed photos of the South End Zone Construction !

I do not know if the construction will be finished in time for IU's first home game , September 8 , 2018 ?? However lt was awesome seeing Memorial Stadium finally in progress to really looking like a Big Time Football Stadium ! Here's hoping IU Fans will flock to Memorial Stadium ! Anyone have photos of The Finished look ( If they have finished the construction work )??????  I can hardly wait to see the Camera work at the Virginia Game regarding Memorial Stadium's NEW LOOK in the SOUTH END ZONE !! Go Hoosiers ! I just saw a photo in the Indianapolis Star !! It is gonna look FANtastic !! Go Hoosiers !!

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Pretty much done.  Teams started having meals at the training table, a week or so ago.

Landscaping being done.

Here's a picture from inside the stadium that DiPrimo posted on 8/12/08 :

DkZ_HZSXoAA_zTc.jpg

That's remarkable that he posted that 10 years ago!  He should go buy some lottery tickets.

Seriously though, it is so nice that the stadium has been brought up to date.  It won't be as good as some other stadiums from looking inside the stadium, but it is an improvement.  The big improvement will be inside.  That will make a huge difference.

10 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

That's remarkable that he posted that 10 years ago!  He should go buy some lottery tickets.

Seriously though, it is so nice that the stadium has been brought up to date.  It won't be as good as some other stadiums from looking inside the stadium, but it is an improvement.  The big improvement will be inside.  That will make a huge difference.

My bad.  Made the same mistake in the Trendon thread. Have gone back and corrected.  Thanks !

Thanks Mile !! I LOVE the new look for the South End Zone !! There is NO doubt ( in my mind ) that The North End Zone renovation has helped in RECRUITING !! I fully expect that The New South End Zone will also be a help in RECRUITING as well ? 

P.S. Memorial Stadium really DOES now look like a big time FOOTBALL STADIUM !! Go Hoosiers !! LETS pile up the WINS at the "New Look" ROCK !!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Again--------Hopefully , the New South End Zone will make wind flow less of a problem by blocking off some of the wind on windier days ??????

Archived