IU completes their non-conference schedule with......

a home game with Jacksonville University on Saturday , December 22 ,2018 at Assembly Hall !1 ( It will always be Assembly Hall to me ) !! The only thing not clear about IU's non conference schedule is 1 or 2 exhibition games to be announced and the dates for the UC Davis and Montana State Games !! Go Hoosiers !! Kick Butt in 2018-2019 !!!

7 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

a home game with Jacksonville University on Saturday , December 22 ,2018 at Assembly Hall !1 ( It will always be Assembly Hall to me ) !! The only thing not clear about IU's non conference schedule is 1 or 2 exhibition games to be announced and the dates for the UC Davis and Montana State Games !! Go Hoosiers !! Kick Butt in 2018-2019 !!!

Well, I am curious about whether or not exhibition games will be added this year. There are 8 home non-conference games confirmed (obviously assuming that the 2 games with dates TBD are home games) and there will be 10 home Big Ten games. Season ticket packages were sold with a total of 18 games this year, not the typical 20. I suppose IU could add an additional charge for exhibition games if added but doubt that is likely. There was a refund issued for a game charged but not scheduled a few years ago so there is a precedent.

Perhaps Archie prefers a closed "secret scrimmage" or two to get the team prepped?

19 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Yes , MILE !! AFTER we have ALREADY found out 99.9% of the non-conference schedule and the Updated Player roster , VBG !!😀 

Back to you. And thanks to you and your never ending quest for knowledge about our schedules, year after year.... we tend to know our schedules.... long before they become official.  Year after year, you have led the way.   Never stop doing what you keep on doing.  It is much appreciated. 

Archived