IU Women's Known 4 non-conference games

Are Wednesday November 28 ,2018, at Wake Forest in the Big Ten/ACC challenge !!! AND in the Puerto Rico Event -Wednesday Dec 19 , 2018 vs. Loyola Marymount , Thursday Dec. 20 , 2018 vs. Grambling State , and Friday Dec. 21 ,2018 vs. South Dakota ! I will try to find more later today ! Go Lady Hoosiers !! ( Defending Women's NIT CHAMPIONS ! )P.S. I just found the pee yew smellermaker women's team will play The UCONN LADY HUSKIES at the women's Paradise Jam on Saturday November 24 ,2018 !! Those smellermakers are gonna get crushed  ! I'm loving it ,vbg !! 

Just found needle #2 in the ole haystack, vbg !! IU Women will host Northern Illinois on Sunday November 25 , 2018 !! NIU went 15 & 15 last year , But - they return their top scorer and 5 of their top  6 scores from last season ! They have 8 girls between 6'0" and 6'2"   !! This will be a very tough game [ on paper ] !! Prediction : IU 79 to 77 !!

I just found a 3rd. needle in the ole haystack ,vbg !!     The IU Women will host the Florida Gator Women on Wednesday November 21 , 2018 ! Florida only finished  11 & 19 last season but they do have 2 returning guards who combined to average 25.1 points per game !! The rest of their roster is almost a complete turnover from last season's roster ! Therefore -Prediction :: Indiana 88 Florida 68 !!

16 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I just found a 3rd. needle in the ole haystack ,vbg !!     The IU Women will host the Florida Gator Women on Wednesday November 21 , 2018 ! Florida only finished  11 & 19 last season but they do have 2 returning guards who combined to average 25.1 points pe game !! The rest of their roster is almost a complete turnover from last season's roster ! Therefor -Prediction :: Indiana 88 Florida 68 !!

That's quite the shootout considering IU will have to replace Tyra's scoring, among others. Not that I would be surprised to see them sustain momentum into this winter. It always helps to start the season coming off of a win so pride and motivation shouldn't be an issue. What percentage of their scoring production do they have to replace from last season?  Just curious. 

The IU women are adding the Thirteenth highest rated recruiting class in the Nation ( according to at least one source ) !! Also , IU is adding TWO Transfer students who red shirted last season ,  5'10" Ali Patberg  [ a guard from Notre Dame ]   and University of Pittsburgh  Transfer :::: 6'0" Breanna Wise !! IU returns 6'2 " Senior Kim Royster who averaged 10.2 points per game last year ! IU also returns Jaelynn Penn , 10.8 ppg last year  and Bendu Yeaney who averaged 8.4 ppg last year !! Wise averaged 14.3 ppg her last season at Pitt ! Of the Freshmen one is 6'3' , another is a 6'0" GUARD!!  I think the Lady Hoosiers are LOADED FOR BEAR !!

Here is the starting lineup that I would use to start the season for The Lady Hoosiers !! ( Based on actual playing and/or practice time in Coach Morin's System )

Forward-6'2" Senior Kim Royster , 10.2 points per game last year !

Forward -6'0" Red Shirt Junior-Breanna Wise- 14.5 ppg . her last season at Pittsburgh !! . 

Guard-5'9" Sophomore -Jaelynn Penn -10.4 ppg ly .

Guard -5'10"  Sophomore--Bendu Yeaney -8.4 ppg ly,

Guard- 5'10" -Red shirt Junior-Ali Patberg - I don't have her stats    BUT-if she is fully recovered from the Torn ACL early at Notre Dame , she is a really good player !

Subs:: 6'3" Freshman Forward  Aleksa Guilbe -12.4 ppg her last  year at her school  , 6'3" Linsey Machese -Sophomre Center -1 ppg . ly. , Grace Berger-6'0" Freshman Wing-14.5 ppg, her Senior season in HS . , 5'6' Freshman Guard- Chanel Wilson-12.9 ppg. her Senior season of HS , Alexis Johnson 6'1" Sophomore Forward -,3 ppg ly . , Keyanna Warthen-5'8' Sophomore Guard-2.5 ppg. ly ,and Walk on 5'6" Senior Guard-Grace Withrow ! This team is Full of Grace [two players named Grace , this season ] !! Seriously , I think this edition of Indiana Women's Basketball will be as good [ IF NOT BETTER ] because there is MORE DEPTH with quality bench players !! Much more so than last season !!

Last season  , the Lady Hoosiers had to play FIVE TRUE Freshmen !! This season they only have THREE Freshman but they are a very talented group ! Go Lady Hoosiers !! Get the job done in 2018-2019 !!!!!

Archived