Ramsey Named Starting QB

12 hours ago, Payday said:

You won’t get to see Dawkins play because......well......he isn’t there boys. Lol. He is gone, flew the coop, probably at a d2school, but vacated the living quarters and disappeared. Maybe they are calling trying to get him to come back, lol. I’m not sure how the graduate rule works. Can he just transfer to another d1 and keep going till late registration is closed? I don’t know, but things just got interesting for Allen who has shown no ability to manage the offense or qb’s and when Dawkins does surface there is no telling what he is going to say, but it will not be as a student at IU.

Wow......just wow.  I didn't see that coming.

11 hours ago, milehiiu said:

I love it when guys from out of state can bring us news about our programs, that others are not aware of. 

Hey Mile.....

I am not trying to discredit Payday, but does this story have legs? If so, it kind of makes us thin at the qb spot. It also tells us a little bit about Dawkins commitment to IU....Yikes!!!!

5 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Definitely solid, but still peculiar that not a single writer on the IU beat has picked up on this. The team must be keeping it hidden somehow.

Or trying to explain to a kid why he should stay maybe....if this proves to be true. I don't know transfer rules but I'm assuming if he did leave he could go somewhere right away and still play? Hopefully it doesn't turn into a distraction. FIU is a good football team. Need to be focused on them and them alone because if not...we'll be coming home 0-1.

16 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Definitely solid, but still peculiar that not a single writer on the IU beat has picked up on this. The team must be keeping it hidden somehow.

Not saying it is gospel, but when everything disappears from living quarters, related to a person, and nobody knows anything, it usually is not a good sign. My best guess is that they told him he could have time to go visit other D2 or any other program available to him and that is what he is doing and will make his decision. There are always a lot of nervous OC coaches this time of year, there may be a place he can fall into. 

http://www.azdesertswarm.com/football/2018/8/23/17774066/peyton-ramsey-brandon-dawkins-indiana-football-starting-quarterback-fiu-depth-chart-2018

I just found this Arizona Wildcat article written yesterday about Dawkins. The writer says that they could quite possibly use him now.

Maybe Brandon is thinking about Arizona again. The plot thickens.........:coffee:

2 hours ago, Artesian_86 said:

http://www.azdesertswarm.com/football/2018/8/23/17774066/peyton-ramsey-brandon-dawkins-indiana-football-starting-quarterback-fiu-depth-chart-2018

I just found this Arizona Wildcat article written yesterday about Dawkins. The writer says that they could quite possibly use him now.

Maybe Brandon is thinking about Arizona again. The plot thickens.........:coffee:

Interesting "twist".

Archived