Record Prediction Thread

IUaic

On 8/25/2018 at 8:53 AM, Hoosierhoopster said:

I didn't use an emoji -- was just a post in fun man!

So, would this be a 'fun' post?ย ย 

๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคนโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคณ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ•ณ๏ธ๐Ÿช๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿฅ•๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฅ‡๐ŸฅŒ๐ŸŽฒ๐Ÿ–๏ธโ›ฉ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒ”๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ๐Ÿ“ฏ๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ๐Ÿ›„โ™Œยฉ๏ธ๐Ÿ”คใŠ™๏ธ๐Ÿšฉ:jumprope::snack:

Or, is it symbolism?

Actually, it was kind of a pain in the ass.

:coffee:

ย 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

So, would this be a 'fun' post?ย ย 

๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคนโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคณ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ•ณ๏ธ๐Ÿช๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿฅ•๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฅ‡๐ŸฅŒ๐ŸŽฒ๐Ÿ–๏ธโ›ฉ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒ”๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ๐Ÿ“ฏ๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ๐Ÿ›„โ™Œยฉ๏ธ๐Ÿ”คใŠ™๏ธ๐Ÿšฉ:jumprope::snack:

Or, is it symbolism?

Actually, it was kind of a pain in the ass.

:coffee:

ย 

It would've been better if you had used metrics.

• 2 weeks later...

I went back and looked at the box scores of the games Deron Davis played in [ in 2017-2018 ]ย  and I found out he was the leading IU scorer in 2 games , either the #2 scorer or tied for the #2 scorer in 3 games and either the 3rd or tied for 3rd leading scorer in 3 more games and was one of the top 5 scorers in nearly all of the 17 games he played in. He scored 16 pts . vs. DUKE andย ย 14 points vs. Louisville ! There are some of the Hoosiernation who say that he my not be 100% ready when the season starts (only time will tell ) However , with 4 new payers between 6'7" and 6'10" tall , The Hoosiers will be bigger even if Davis is not 100ย  ready to go ! Hopefully , 6'10' Clifton Moore's body is now stronger that it was last season ! I have seen where he has added some muscle !! Go Hoosiers !!ย ๐Ÿ˜€

9 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

The Hoosiers won 16 games last season EVEN THOUGH THEY DID NOT HAVE 6'10" DERON DAVISย  for the FINAL SIXTEEN GAMES !! To my way of thinking , that was damned IMPRESSIVE !(getting those sixteen wins sans a pretty good 6'10" player ).ย  We surely could have used his size versus the smellermakers !!!!!

In my opinion, last year was a perfect reflection of what most of our teams under Crean were - a poorly constructed roster. We lacked size. We lackedย scoring options. We had ball handlers to run a dribble drive offense with almost no 3 point shooting threats to kick it out to.ย 

Justin Smith was a very pleasant surprise, but I think everyone else on the team contributed about how we expected them to.ย 

Archived