Season tix holders offered option to buy S. Indiana game...

Exciting news!  Since your original purchase of the 18-game men’s basketball season ticket package, we have added a November 1st exhibition game against the University of Southern Indiana to the schedule.   As a result, we are sending you this offer to add the 19th game to your season ticket package. 

If you would like to add the additional game to your order, please click on the “Charge My Card” icon below and follow the instructions to secure your seats to the home opener.   If we do not hear from you by September 7, we will not include this game in your package (you are under no obligation to purchase the additional game) and we will sell any available tickets to fans looking to purchase single game tickets.  If you have questions or if you need any additional information please click on the “Contact Me” icon, follow the instructions provided and we will have a customer service representative reach out to you as soon as possible.

Based on the location of your seats, you will be charged the price/ticket for one additional game.
GENERAL PUBLIC: $46 | BALCONY: $29 | FACULTY/STAFF: $42

2 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:

Exciting news!  Since your original purchase of the 18-game men’s basketball season ticket package, we have added a November 1st exhibition game against the University of Southern Indiana to the schedule.   As a result, we are sending you this offer to add the 19th game to your season ticket package. 

If you would like to add the additional game to your order, please click on the “Charge My Card” icon below and follow the instructions to secure your seats to the home opener.   If we do not hear from you by September 7, we will not include this game in your package (you are under no obligation to purchase the additional game) and we will sell any available tickets to fans looking to purchase single game tickets.  If you have questions or if you need any additional information please click on the “Contact Me” icon, follow the instructions provided and we will have a customer service representative reach out to you as soon as possible.

Based on the location of your seats, you will be charged the price/ticket for one additional game.
GENERAL PUBLIC: $46 | BALCONY: $29 | FACULTY/STAFF: $42

46 dollars for an exhibition?

1 hour ago, Brass Cannon said:

That’s my point

I know - just reinforcing how ridiculous it is. At the end of the day though, the season ticket price is what it is, regardless of what face value is printed on tickets for each game. Single game tickets for big games never come into play unless they happen to fall into the mini-series package.

Archived