NORTHWESTERN 31 smellermakers 27 !! How sweet it is !

for The Northwestern Wildcats at Rust -Aid Stadium versus the pee yew smellermakers   [today  Thursday , August 30 . ,2018] on ESPN !! Hopefully , we will get to see The Wildcats SCORE early and OFTEN  against the new and unproven pee yew defense !!! GO WILDCATS !!!!!   😀  P.S. since I do not have any actual 2018 statics to go on , I am going to take a  stab at making a prediction on the Northwestern smellermaker game :: Wildcats 56 smellermakers 49 !!!

2 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Boiler up HTD. Watch for me on tv!

Hey, friend.  How will we know who to look for ?   I have an idea.  Wear an IU shirt with Candy Stripes.  We're sure to pick you out of the crowd, that way.  LOL

Just kidding.

Man.... it's great to have B1G FB back again. Looking forward to the game tonight.  Might even watch some of the Minnesota game tonight, as well .   Colorado and CSU in the Rocky Mountain showdown on Friday at MILE High in Denver,  in addition. Loved watching Wyoming the other day..... and I just can't wait to watch our "No Name"  Hoosiers on Saturday !

28 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Yes I’ve been waiting for college football ever since the end of last season. I think Purdue wins tonight. And that’s because they’re at home

I am with you Hoosier Guy.  Been anxiously waiting for games to start, like you. 

39 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Hey, friend.  How will we know who to look for ?   I have an idea.  Wear an IU shirt with Candy Stripes.  We're sure to pick you out of the crowd, that way.  LOL

Just kidding.

Man.... it's great to have B1G FB back again. Looking forward to the game tonight.  Might even watch some of the Minnesota game tonight, as well .   Colorado and CSU in the Rocky Mountain showdown on Friday at MILE High in Denver,  in addition. Loved watching Wyoming the other day..... and I just can't wait to watch our "No Name"  Hoosiers on Saturday !

Front row south end zone!

Northwestern 31 pee yew smellermakers 27 ! The best thing about this game is that a walk on Quarterback for Northwestern is the second team Quarterback and he is the son of former Indiana Hoosier GREAT QUARTERBACK, Trent Green !! Green played bout as many minutes as the starter Thorson !! Green [ the son] had  big hand in knocking off the smellermakers !! I'm loving it ,VBG😀 !!

Trent Green's son , TJ Green , completed 7 of 11 passes and ran for a TOUCHDOWN versus the pee yew smellermakers to start the Big Ten Conference season with a HUGE ROAD WIN at RUST ADE STADIUM , VBG !!😀  ! The star of the game for The Wildcats though was Running Back , Jerry Larken  , who had a career high rushing total of 143 yards and TWO TOUCHDOWNS !! I'm LOVING IT 😀 !!

Archived