Horrible Day In Vegas

I have followed in the news. That is such a tragedy. Please pray for the victims families. First and foremost. I am not trying to be a conspiracy theorist. So please don't think I am trying to take away from what is such a huge and absolutely dispicable tragedy but there are things that don't add up to me. Actual people there report multiple shooters. A woman 45 minutes before the tragedy was yelling you are all going to die. 2 windows of the hotel blown out in separate rooms. A 64 year old man that had only one minor traffic violation that was living in a retirement home just went off the reservation first. Then second why over 10 guns? How could he have even carried that many? One automatic with a huge amount of clips would be sufficent enough. Next reports from the victims said all exits were blocked off. Further from the victims stating lights from the stage were shining on them during the shooting. So all of these things don't pass the smell test to me. 

4 minutes ago, rico said:

What the hell is going on in this country?  I long for 1970 something.  My prayers go out to all families affected.  Terrible.  Just shaking my head.

May 4, 1970.  The Kent State massacre. Nothing personal.   Just a reminder that Las Vegas is nothing new.  Been shaking my head for decades now.

Close to home ..... lived thru Columbine.  My son went to 3 funerals. And of course the senseless theater shooting in Aurora.  That one, we had two friends leave the theater early, about 10 minutes before the shooting started,  other wise who knows what would have happened to them.

Each American tragedy brings on new levels of security.  9/11 brought on the TSA.  Columbine brought on security checks in schools, and courthouses.  Now, IMHO, Las Vegas should bring on bag checks in certain hotels across the country.

Learn by our tragedies. 

7 hours ago, milehiiu said:

May 4, 1970.  The Kent State massacre. Nothing personal.   Just a reminder that Las Vegas is nothing new.  Been shaking my head for decades now.

Close to home ..... lived thru Columbine.  My son went to 3 funerals. And of course the senseless theater shooting in Aurora.  That one, we had two friends leave the theater early, about 10 minutes before the shooting started,  other wise who knows what would have happened to them.

I don't need a history lesson of any sorts.  Well aware of all that stuff.  The magnitude of this incident is over whelming.  

6 hours ago, rico said:

I don't need a history lesson of any sorts.  Well aware of all that stuff.  The magnitude of this incident is over whelming.  

I did not mean to offend. Hence my comment about not to take this personal.  Many of our members were not born in the '70's.

Anyway.... maybe we will be able to learn about a motive.....

Vegas shooter's girlfriend Marilou Danley arrives in LA - CNN

On 10/5/2017 at 10:41 AM, Seeking6 said:

News this morning is that Paddock booked rooms across from Grant Park in Chicago for Lollapalooza. Appears he was planning to do this there. 

I just read that article........also said he was looking at Fenway Park.

Though I posted that the reports of multiple shooters was incorrect, and that the sounds were just echos of surrounding buildings.  That may not be correct, after all. Reports continue that there may have been multiple shooters.  You tube video of a  lady cab driver videoing  while in the cab lane at Mandalay Bay.  Shot fired from a distance, and then close up. And then a combination of close and distant firing.  Also, a you tube video of the Bellagio, under lock down, as glass was shattered on the first floor, and people lying on the floor to avoid being hit.  Many other reports of multiple shooters as well.

Archived