IU QB Dawkins Leaves IU program

23 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Meet me in Btown sometime and we'll go watch practice. I was watching camp 3 times a week.

I honestly wish I could. With teaching and then practice Tues-Thurs evening until 630, JV games on Monday, and Varsity games on Friday, I unfortunately will not be able to. (And hopefully we are playing deep into Nov)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Pretty awesome post by Brandon Dawkins on twitter and instagram. This young man is getting the help he needs. Many adults don't show this type of self awareness. Kudos to him and will cheer for him wherever he lands.

Thanks for that; I searched and found his tweet/insta post. Honestly, it is giving me tears. I’ll be thinking of him as the season progresses and truly hope he is able to do what he hopes to do and that is take care of himself. 

On 8/27/2018 at 8:08 PM, btownqb said:

He had 7 catches for 116 yards and 1TD in 2 games last year. Including 5 catches for 67 yards vs OH ST. If healthy.. our receiving core is better than last year's. He's as good as any "#2" in the conference. He didn't see the field much as a FR and SO because we had: Jones, Cobbs, Westbrook, Paige... plus when he was a FR we had 2- 1000 yd rushers. 

When you're a DC and the team on the other side only has 1 deep threat, they might as well have none. 

Hale has tremendous hands.  Hope I didn’t jinx him.  And his size is obviously great. 

Archived