5 places to watch a road game

snowling

Thanks snowling. Your willingness and ability to share never ceases to amaze me.

The Colorado chapter of the Indiana University Alumni Association holds a watch party for every IU FB and BB game at the Blake Street Tavern in Downtown Denver. Where we have a entire room with tv's and sound dedicated strictly for IU fans, friends, and of course alumni. 

9 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Thanks snowling. Your willingness and ability to share never ceases to amaze me.

The Colorado chapter of the Indiana University Alumni Association holds a watch party for every IU FB and BB game at the Blake Street Tavern in Downtown Denver. Where we have a entire room with tv's and sound dedicated strictly for IU fans, friends, and of course alumni. 

That's pretty cool to have so far away. What's the turnout usually like?

I will be setting up my Hulu live free trial Saturday morning. 

For home games I have a spot at Memorial Stadium I'm pretty happy with. 

14 minutes ago, BeerBQ said:

That's pretty cool to have so far away. What's the turnout usually like?

I will be setting up my Hulu live free trial Saturday morning. 

For home games I have a spot at Memorial Stadium I'm pretty happy with. 

I prefer to watch the IU games in my man cave.  However, I have been told depending on the time of the game and the weather here in Denver, that the turnout can be very good.

Hey.... BBQ.  Game against FIU will be on CBS Sports channel.... part of the Hulu family. 

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

I prefer to watch the IU games in my man cave.  However, I have been told depending on the time of the game and the weather here in Denver, that the turnout can be very good.

Hey.... BBQ.  Game against FIU will be on CBS Sports channel.... part of the Hulu family. 

That is why I'm starting Saturday.  I want to maximize my 3 free months with football season. 

I watch most away games at home. My man cave is a blank canvas right now, which is just a fancy way of saying unfinished basement I need to work on. 

Archived