Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

Sign in to follow this  
BeerBQ

Big Ten Football

Not sure if there's a thread already (sorry if there is) but it may be fun to have a place to discuss the conference. 

It it was nice to finally have some real football on last night. 

Rondale Moore from PU looks like the real deal. 

• Like 1

Really wanted to see MSU lose.  I can't bring myself to root for them in anything anymore.   They've put athletic success in front of the well being of their students.

Love for Utah State played a great game.

Possibly the worst officiating all around I've seen in a while, too.

14 minutes ago, BeerBQ said:

Not sure if there's a thread already (sorry if there is) but it may be fun to have a place to discuss the conference. 

It it was nice to finally have some real football on last night. 

Rondale Moore from PU looks like the real deal. 

Moore looks to be good for sure, but NW pretty much shut him down in the second half.  It'll be interesting to see how he does as he becomes the focus of the defense.

40 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Purdue is also in Indiana. 

And???

Believe it or not, I actually like to see all of the Indiana schools do well in FB. BB? That's different.....

Edited by Proud2BAHoosier

9 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

And???

Believe it or not, I actually like to see all of the Indiana schools do well in FB. BB? That's different.....

No reason for it to be different. 

3 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

I'll counter....  Go Irish (at least they're in Indiana)......

I'll go back in my closet now

Having grown up in The Region, ND will always be a team I root for, though I wouldn't call myself a true fan.

14 minutes ago, rogue3542 said:

Having grown up in The Region, ND will always be a team I root for, though I wouldn't call myself a true fan.

Same here, Mr. Stoller grew up in The Region. ND football is a tradition. IU always comes first though. 😉

1 hour ago, rogue3542 said:

I've rooted for ND ever since the days of Ara, ... 

Edited by Proud2BAHoosier

Yeah...Michigan looks just the same...no QB...no offense.  What's Harbaugh's issue?  Everyone expected more from him.  Is it recruiting...Or coaching...Or both??

8 hours ago, jv1972iu said:

Yeah...Michigan looks just the same...no QB...no offense.  What's Harbaugh's issue?  Everyone expected more from him.  Is it recruiting...Or coaching...Or both??

I don't follow recruiting very closely, but earlier this summer I saw a national list of recruiting class rankings. OSU and PSU were around 4-6, MSU was in the top 15, I think Maryland might have even been in the top 20, and Michigan was around 22-23. I'm really kind of surprised Michigan isn't recruiting up with OSU and PSU.

8 hours ago, jv1972iu said:

I'm not sure, but couldn't happen to a nicer guy.