Big Ten Football

BeerBQ

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I don’t disagree at all. Super proud of them continuing to fight despite the adversity. Unfortunately I don’t think we see Rondale back this year. 

Oh. I read some chatter about a possibility of him making it back.That would suck for you guys if not because he is sensational,  but hard not to see Bell continuing to benefit from the go to role.

2 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I don’t disagree at all. Super proud of them continuing to fight despite the adversity. Unfortunately I don’t think we see Rondale back this year. 

He has to protect his future. Going to be playing on Sundays so rest it this year and then blow people’s doors off next.

2 minutes ago, jblaz13 said:

Oh. I read some chatter about a possibility of him making it back.That would suck for you guys if not because he is sensational,  but hard not to see Bell continuing to benefit from the go to role.

I have too but I’m not hopeful. Would be great to see him but especially if we lose against Wisky, no reason to bring him back to possibly risk re-aggravating it. Get him healthy for next year. 

Archived