Big Ten Football

BeerBQ

12 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

For those that care (probably not many lol), Lorenzo Neal is retuning to Purdue for his 5th year next year. 

Did he have another injury this year when he was making his way back, or was he still out from the ACL tear last year?  I thought he would have been back at some point during the season.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

Did he have another injury this year when he was making his way back, or was he still out from the ACL tear last year?  I thought he would have been back at some point during the season.

To my knowledge, he didn’t have another injury. Still out from ACL tear from last season’s bucket game so it’s still only been a year. We had heard he’d be back at some point but it never ended up happening. Will be a welcome addition next year. 

3 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

To my knowledge, he didn’t have another injury. Still out from ACL tear from last season’s bucket game so it’s still only been a year. We had heard he’d be back at some point but it never ended up happening. Will be a welcome addition next year. 

He will definitely be a nice boost to your DL next year.

I feel like this game was why like so many we've experienced vs Ohio St. Show up. Play well. Execute the coaches plan to perfection....outplay and out coach Ohio St for a half or longer but eventually a team with 20 NFL kids on it and 4-5 true difference makers at next level show up and talent always wins. 

24 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I feel like this game was why like so many we've experienced vs Ohio St. Show up. Play well. Execute the coaches plan to perfection....outplay and out coach Ohio St for a half or longer but eventually a team with 20 NFL kids on it and 4-5 true difference makers at next level show up and talent always wins. 

Yep and add to it the Bucks got a couple of calls.

1 hour ago, Leathernecks said:

This kind of stuff happens from time to time, and it wasn't that out of the question since Martinez was expected to be a Heisman candidate this year, but it is still funny.

And there we have it...Martinez is better than Burrow.  LOL

Archived