Big Ten Football

BeerBQ

2 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

I loved seeing the PU trick play get intercepted.  Karma for last year's fake knee.  That would be like when pitchers had to throw 4 balls for an intentional walk to have the catcher stand with an arm out and throw a pitch on the inside corner to a batter.  You just don't do it.  Loved seeing that trick play blow up in their face.

Bush League?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Why? I’m sure they realize they could play right away next year with how much of a  talent upgrade is needed. 

I know this is hard for you to grasp, but there are a lot of football programs out there that would give them the chance to play right away. Programs that don't lose at home to teams like Eastern Michigan and whose students don't yell "IU Sucks" after every kickoff.

1 minute ago, TheWatShot said:

I know this is hard for you to grasp, but there are a lot of football programs out there that would give them the chance to play right away. Programs that don't lose at home to teams like Eastern Michigan and whose students don't yell "IU Sucks" after every kickoff.

I honestly don’t care if they yell that and I don’t understand why some people don’t like it. People don’t talk about nobody’s. It’s a compliment. 

10 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

It’s wishful thinking on your part to say “only a matter of time until they start losing commitments.” They could lose some but it’s far from a certainty. 

This relates to Ohio St football and feel free to delete if it's covered elsewhere. We all know that Coach Knight had no time for any issue regarding domestic violence vs women. Does anyone know if he's commented? He was hanging out at Ohio St there for a couple of years. Will be curious to see by his actions (not going back) what his relationship is with his alma mater moving forward after this debacle. Or maybe I missed the discussion on this?

11 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

This relates to Ohio St football and feel free to delete if it's covered elsewhere. We all know that Coach Knight had no time for any issue regarding domestic violence vs women. Does anyone know if he's commented? He was hanging out at Ohio St there for a couple of years. Will be curious to see by his actions (not going back) what his relationship is with his alma mater moving forward after this debacle. Or maybe I missed the discussion on this?

Knight campaigned for Trump, so clearly he looks past mistreatment of women when it suits him. 

5 hours ago, rogue3542 said:

For as much whining has gone on about that incomplete pass call, it's largely inconsequential.  Missouri marched it right back down the field and could have easily punched it in for a touchdown, which would have won the game anyway.

I was thinking the same thing.  They did the conservative thing and ran out the clock setting up for a chip shot, but Purdue's defense wasn't stopping them...that was obvious.

I know they lost some players, but holy cow...I used to think IU had no defense until I watched Purdue.

Archived