Big Ten Football

BeerBQ

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, rico said:

One has to think that Harbaugh's ass is getting really warm.  

Friend of mine is a diehard Michigan guy. All he says is basically this....nothing. He's ticked, shocked, upset, confused....that in year 4 this is what the team looks like. Not sure of the answer. Just plain confused. 

22 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Friend of mine is a diehard Michigan guy. All he says is basically this....nothing. He's ticked, shocked, upset, confused....that in year 4 this is what the team looks like. Not sure of the answer. Just plain confused. 

Yeah. My Michigan buddies are totally dumbfounded.  At one say to me yesterday......"Michigan can go 9-3, but if those 3 losses are to ND, MSU, and tOSU then Jim ain't gonna last much longer."

12 minutes ago, rico said:

Yeah. My Michigan buddies are totally dumbfounded.  At one say to me yesterday......"Michigan can go 9-3, but if those 3 losses are to ND, MSU, and tOSU then Jim ain't gonna last much longer."

And I know fan expectations get a little sideways (we know from hoops side of things) but when a school/athletic department spends 100's of millions per year on football....I'd expect better than 9 wins every single season. I don't think it's unreasonable or unfair at all.

1 hour ago, rico said:

A few points from that article that stood out

Harbaugh is 8-8 in the last 16 games.

1-6 vs. OSU, ND, and MSU.

0-6 as an underdog.

1-0 as a terrible human being

39 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

A few points from that article that stood out

Harbaugh is 8-8 in the last 16 games.

1-6 vs. OSU, ND, and MSU.

0-6 as an underdog.

1-0 as a terrible human being

Let' not forget it took all Michigan could muster to beat our Hoosiers in overtime, last year.

Michigan vs Indiana Football Highlights 2017 

Braylon Edwards suspended by BTN for comments regarding Michigan. He deleted it pretty quickly but it should be up on ESPN. Harbaugh and Edwards don't have the best of relationships and obviously it's not improving. I'm a Harbaugh fan but his ways usually have a shelf life of about 5 years. Shorter if not winning. 

14 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Braylon Edwards suspended by BTN for comments regarding Michigan. He deleted it pretty quickly but it should be up on ESPN. Harbaugh and Edwards don't have the best of relationships and obviously it's not improving. I'm a Harbaugh fan but his ways usually have a shelf life of about 5 years. Shorter if not winning. 

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/jim-harbaugh-responds-to-ex-wolverine-braylon-edwards-calling-out-michigan-come-after-me/

Archived