• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

BYU 14, Wisconsin 14

USF 7, Illinois 13

Miami (OH) 3, Minnesota 12

SMU 7, Michigan 21

Not shaping up to be a banner day for the B1G.

There are only two things needed to make it a banner day for the B1G.  

• IU wins (done)
  • Purdue loses (likely to happen)

39 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Illinois blows it and loses to USF.

I'm a Lovie fan but despise Illinois. That was a perfect example of FG's and going conservative in 2nd half with lead. It catches up with you in college. And PS....since Wisconsin has received the luckiest scheduling in all sports in the history of our conference. I'm glad they lost. 

1 minute ago, rogue3542 said:

Missouri's offense is good.  Their defense is terrible.  In fact, there's not much defense being played at all in this game.

Yep. Just like that the doom and gloom that was all over twitter,etc...is now a 27-24 game. And I hate to actually acknowledge some of them...but the Indy area radio assistants or producers or whatever they are called....really don't know sports. Wish we could do a major overhaul on the Indy radio scene. Query seems solid. The rest...not sure how they got the gig.

I loved seeing the PU trick play get intercepted.  Karma for last year's fake knee.  That would be like when pitchers had to throw 4 balls for an intentional walk to have the catcher stand with an arm out and throw a pitch on the inside corner to a batter.  You just don't do it.  Loved seeing that trick play blow up in their face.

Archived