Virginia Game Thread

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

During IU's last offensive possession; According to some brief in game comments by the BTN crew, Ellison is reportedly still working out with the S&C staff.

What that means I have no idea of, other than the fact he still isn't practicing and still suspended indefinitely. They did mention Ellison is still in touch with Coach Allen on a weekly basis.

Just thought I would pass that along, and apologies if it was already mentioned elsewhere prior to this game. . 

I did not personally know that or come across that previously. 

1 minute ago, jblaz13 said:

During IU's last offensive possession; According to some brief in game comments by the BTN crew, Ellison is reportedly still working out with the S&C staff.

What that means I have no idea of, other than the fact he still isn't practicing and still suspended indefinitely. They did mention Ellison is still in touch with Coach Allen on a weekly basis.

Just thought I would pass that along, and apologies if it was already mentioned elsewhere prior to this game. . 

I did not personally know that or come across that previously. 

They said Ellison is working out with a personal trainer daily and talks to Coach every week.  So he is not working with the staff but is staying in shape.

Archived