College Football (Not Big Ten)

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

College football can be very enjoyable for IU fans as long as they don't watch IU games.  MSU versus ASU.  Alabama vs. South Carolina, Clemson vs. Syracuse, and Oklahoma vs. UCLA.  Not the greatest slate of games, but still a good way to spend a hot Saturday indoors.  

That is fine for you...I am watching ND destroy New Mexico.

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

As a Canes fan I always find it funny the hypocritical world that most ND fans live in. When Jimmy ran it up on Gerry Faust.....their sideline and CBS guys claimed how poor form it was to be passing up so much. ND was up 50+ today still slinging it. What an odd world to live in.

They were playing back ups most of the second half. Those kids deserve a chance to play and get some reps in. I had no problem with what Miami did...maybe it’s how they were acting I don’t know I don’t remember people getting too worked up. Maybe the announcers did. Been a long time ago.

8 hours ago, dgambill said:

They were playing back ups most of the second half. Those kids deserve a chance to play and get some reps in. I had no problem with what Miami did...maybe it’s how they were acting I don’t know I don’t remember people getting too worked up. Maybe the announcers did. Been a long time ago.

Very long time ago but the documentary discussing isn't. Just a point. I'd do the same as a coach but seems like ND is good at the criticizing business but not looking in the mirror that's all.

Strange, strange end to a college football Saturday. Iowa St game, Arizona St ending....Florida/UK. 

5 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

NoYou wearing your reversible jacket???

Nice to see a big underdog, Notre Dame, up 3 over the Dawgs!!!

Go Irish

Not reversible at all! The school I went to didn't even have a football team at the time! I chose to be an IU basketball fan and an NDU football fan, not because of bias but because of choice1

3 hours ago, rico said:

Tennessee has not beat a Top Ten team since 2006...that just don't seem possible.

Has ND? Crazier is they have gotten to the playoffs and NC game a couple times without doing it. There are a lot of big name programs down on their luck. USC, Tennessee, Miami, Nebraska, Michigan, Colorado, Virginia Tech so many good programs that haven't won a big game in a long time or really been relevant. Those programs 20-30 years ago dominated the college landscape....a lot has changed.

5 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Has ND? Crazier is they have gotten to the playoffs and NC game a couple times without doing it. There are a lot of big name programs down on their luck. USC, Tennessee, Miami, Nebraska, Michigan, Colorado, Virginia Tech so many good programs that haven't won a big game in a long time or really been relevant. Those programs 20-30 years ago dominated the college landscape....a lot has changed.

Ummm, the Irish beat Stanford last year when they were #7.

10 minutes ago, dgambill said:

like any BIG team not named OSU has done any better

Archived