College Football (Not Big Ten)

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Proud for starting this thread.   Anybody who happened to catch the Colorado/Nebraska game saw one heck of a good game.  Reminded me of the games those two had when both were in the Big 8/12.  Sorry, one of the teams is now in the B1G.  But a very entertaining game, never the less.

Proud.... you mentioned Florida.  I pity Colorado State having to go there next weekend. 

Colorado vs. Nebraska 2018 final score: Huskers lose after late penalty - SBNation.com

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

Thanks Proud for starting this thread.   Anybody who happened to catch the Colorado/Nebraska game saw one heck of a good game.  Reminded me of the games those two had when both were in the Big 8/12.  Sorry, one of the teams is now in the B1G.  But a very entertaining game, never the less.

Proud.... you mentioned Florida.  I pity Colorado State having to go there next weekend. 

Colorado vs. Nebraska 2018 final score: Huskers lose after late penalty - SBNation.com

Yes Mile, I think it's gonna be another year of Alabama and everyone else. But it's early yet so we'll see....

1 hour ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Natives gonna get restless in Tallahassee. Florida State gets stomped by Syracuse.  

Nebraska too. New coach same results. These major programs like Texas, Nebraska, Florida, Florida St, USC and others won’t wait around long if they think they have the wrong guy running things. Losing to Alabama or Oklahoma or Stanford is one thing...losing to Troy and Maryland and UK is another.

7 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Nebraska too. New coach same results. These major programs like Texas, Nebraska, Florida, Florida St, USC and others won’t wait around long if they think they have the wrong guy running things. Losing to Alabama or Oklahoma or Stanford is one thing...losing to Troy and Maryland and UK is another.

Agreed.  They are saying this is the first time Nebraska started the season 0-2, since 1957.  Hard to believe. I can understand dropping a game to an old rival,   Colorado.  But dropping a game to Troy.... what's with that.

In the meantime, our no name Hoosiers are half way to being bowl eligible ! 

28 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

ND ekes out a win against Vandy. I don't know if they are deserving of their #8 ranking......

You're being way too kind.  After watching IU dismantle the same Fighting David Lettermans that gave Notre Dame fits last week, I don't think they belong in the top 25.

10 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

You're being way too kind.  After watching IU dismantle the same Fighting David Lettermans that gave Notre Dame fits last week, I don't think they belong in the top 25.

Yeah, something just ain't right with the Irish.  The way they are playing ain't gonna get it done against Stanford or Va Tech.  

16 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Agreed.  They are saying this is the first time Nebraska started the season 0-2, since 1957.  Hard to believe. I can understand dropping a game to an old rival,   Colorado.  But dropping a game to Troy.... what's with that.

In the meantime, our no name Hoosiers are half way to being bowl eligible ! 

Very possible they don’t win 3 games this year...their schedule is brutal...up next is Michigan...but they still have Wisconsin, mich st, osu, and Iowa...northwestern and Minnesota won’t be gimmies either. 

Purdue is in a similar situation....maybe 2 wins?

12 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Very possible they don’t win 3 games this year...their schedule is brutal...up next is Michigan...but they still have Wisconsin, mich st, osu, and Iowa...northwestern and Minnesota won’t be gimmies either. 

Purdue is in a similar situation....maybe 2 wins?

The West sucks.

Archived