College Football (Not Big Ten)

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, rico said:

Upset alert.  UK down 24-0 at Rocky Top.

I mean this in all seriousness. UK is a product of the SEC voting machine. They aren't a good team. Barely beating a horrible Vandy team, bad call  to beat Missouri (who sucks) by 1....they should be 5-5 and still fighting for bowl eligibility. 

10 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I mean this in all seriousness. UK is a product of the SEC voting machine. They aren't a good team. Barely beating a horrible Vandy team, bad call  to beat Missouri (who sucks) by 1....they should be 5-5 and still fighting for bowl eligibility. 

Well they did win @Florida, and also beat a pretty good Miss. St. team.  It appears to me that they have hit the wall.  

2 minutes ago, rico said:

Well they did win @Florida, and also beat a pretty good Miss. St. team.  It appears to me that they have hit the wall.  

I'll double down even more. Florida isn't the 15th best team in the country either. The SEC has 2 great teams and 3-4 7/8 win teams that somehow get into the top 10 top 20 conversation every year because the idiots down that way all vote/stick together.

6 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I'll double down even more. Florida isn't the 15th best team in the country either. The SEC has 2 great teams and 3-4 7/8 win teams that somehow get into the top 10 top 20 conversation every year because the idiots down that way all vote/stick together.

LOL, I know what you saying.  All in all though it has been a good year for UK football.  I expect them to get a "high profile" bowl game and get thrashed.

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 6:12 AM, rico said:

WTH?  A Florida team is playing in the North?  They are tailgating in South Bend already.

Looks like the cold weather had an effect on that Florida team as the Irish smacked them around with their "back-up" QB.......

ND could have a tough one next week when they play a good Syracuse team at Yankee Stadium

On 11/11/2018 at 10:58 AM, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Looks like the cold weather had an effect on that Florida team as the Irish smacked them around with their "back-up" QB.......

ND could have a tough one next week when they play a good Syracuse team at Yankee Stadium

I remember when Miami beat Florida St during the regular season yet BCS polls/data/analytics said they deserved to play in title game over Miami. Same could happen to ND/Michigan. I've and many others have joked the quickest way to expand the playoffs to 8 teams is have an undefeated ND team left out. Not an ND fan at all....but I'd rather seem them get in the F4 over 1 loss Bama. Saban and his crew have backed their way into the playoffs/title games 3-4x. Getting tired of him always getting second chances.

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I remember when Miami beat Florida St during the regular season yet BCS polls/data/analytics said they deserved to play in title game over Miami. Same could happen to ND/Michigan. I've and many others have joked the quickest way to expand the playoffs to 8 teams is have an undefeated ND team left out. Not an ND fan at all....but I'd rather seem them get in the F4 over 1 loss Bama. Saban and his crew have backed their way into the playoffs/title games 3-4x. Getting tired of him always getting second chances.

You are correct.  ND has the biggest national fan base out there.  As far as Bama, I want to vomit.

Anyone looking for a few minutes of fun. Check out the thread on Kansas site regarding their football coaching search. Fake flights, AD trolling fanbase with photos of wrong cities that he's at....fans running on the tarmac at airport to see who is on private jet with AD,etc....great stuff. All signs point to Les Miles. 

12 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Anyone looking for a few minutes of fun. Check out the thread on Kansas site regarding their football coaching search. Fake flights, AD trolling fanbase with photos of wrong cities that he's at....fans running on the tarmac at airport to see who is on private jet with AD,etc....great stuff. All signs point to Les Miles. 

https://www.si.com/college-football/2018/11/13/les-miles-kansas-coaching-search-rumors

Archived